Automail part 1

"Where's ed?" She thought out loud. "I have to start to head back home and I want to say bye him" winry thought. Winry walked around trying to find him. She was going to go to Roy and ask, but she didn't know where he was. She continued to look around with still no luck. 'Come on I saw him the other day' Winry thought. She sighs and continued her search. "I give up!" She said. Winry sat down on a bench and started to playing with a screw she had. 'Should I really leave?' Winry thought. 'I mean I have to go home but I want to stay here' she also thought. Winry decided that she would go back even though her heart told her no.

"Perfect, thank you, Bella." Hughes checked that the mic was on, before speaking again.
"Winry, hello? Can you hear me?"
He pulled a silent, shocked expression to Nobu, as if to show he wasn't aware that Winry had a sibling.

"Huh did someone say my name?" She said. She stood up and looked around confused. "Hello?" Winry said.

"Winry..? Ah, perfect. It's me, Maes Hughes... I put a little mic on you just in case of times like these. I know you should probably be heading back to your home, or to Rush Valley, but could you possibly come and have a look if you could sort some automail for me..? There's also a person here claiming to be your brother, I'm not sure if that concerns you or not, hehe..."
Hughes stopped waffling on for a moment to let Winry process his words.

Ed strolled through the streets with his hands behind his head before he noticed a lone Winry outside of her natural habitat, sitting on a bench. "Eh? Winry what are you doing here?"

"Oh sure I will come and take a look and will you be coming Hughes. See u soon Ed." She said.

(Still typing)