Approaching the club i took off my head phones, I could hear the elegant music playing and the chatter of the guests.

"Ah y/n, we thought you'd never come" 'welcomed' hikaru from a table which he say at with two guests and his brother.

"I was helping clean up in the art room" I stated.

"You know this school has, like 50 cleaners, right?" Kaoru said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes "whatever I was just helping my teacher out"
I walked over to kyoya.
"Y/n, your guests are at the table to the right of Tamaki's table," I nod and turn away but stopped as he continued.
"Oh and y/n, don't forget I need to talk to you after club activities" I nodded again and headed to my table.
--

"Hello y/n!" A brunette said,
"Hey girls" I greeted her and her friend next to her.
-----////after club////-----

I was about to go before the dark lord him self could catch me, but alas he called me over to him where he was sat at a table with the other members.

"Oh y/n" my hand was already on the door handle when he spoke I cringed slightly. I stood straight and put my hand back down by my side and turned to the table. He just nodded to an empty seat.

I let out a sigh I sat down.

"So y/n how is your lip healing up?" Kyoya said. I shrugged and removed my mask.

"Wow y/n-chan your scar looks cool, I bet it hurts though" honey senpai said happily but it turned worried as he thought about the pain.

"Nah it doesn't hurt" I said and gave him a small smile.

"Honey senpai is right, u t does look painful" kyoya said with a smirk in his tone. "Though it doesn't look like a cut you get from falling over" I narrowed my eyes at him. Anger raising.

"So y/n," Hikaru started.
"How did you get," kaoru then started.
"That cut really?" They both asked drawing out the 'really'.

I stood up and slammed my hands in the table as anger took over slightly.
"Okay so if you guys think you know how I got the cut why don't you just say it!?" I was now getting frustrated with the whole thing. My eyes were narrowed as I made contact with the twins then kyoya.

It was quiet for a moment then Hikaru spoke up. He sounded ... sad? Worried? I couldn't tell.
"Was the kid ok?" I looked over to him.
"What?"
"And the mother, was she hurt?" Kaoru asked.

I sighed and sat down. I leaned back in my seat and crossed my arms. "No she was fine, the kid was a little shook up but he was ok, I stuck around for a bit to make sure the police got the guy."
it was quiet again.
Kyoya cleared his throat.
"You know y/n this is not the kind of information you keep from the club." He stated calmly. I didn't react in such a manner.

"Well what do you expect me to do!? I don't even know you guys!? I'm here for personal reasons that you know about Ootori! So don't make it out like I'm here by choice!"
As I ranted I hadn't noticed that I was slightly scaring honey and haruhi and putting mori, Tamaki and the twins on edge.
"I'm here to be a host! Don't think, for one minute, that I'm going to open up to you guys after you black mail me and then pester me about something that I didn't want to tell you about!"

"Black mail?" I heard Tamaki mutter.

I calmed my self down a bit. "Fuck this" I said that and got up from the table.
"Where are you going?" Kyo- Ootori asked. I didn't Turn to him I just grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.
"Anywhere other than here."
I said as I headed out the door and slammed it behind me.

-------////-------
As I walked and calmed my self down I gave my self time to think.

"I can't keep letting my anger get the better of me, I scared haruhi and honey" I sighed and readjusted my bag on my shoulder. I put my skateboard down and rode off.

"They didn't even do anything wrong it was the twins and Ootori getting on my nerves"
I stopped to let cars go at a road and then crossed.

"I'll apologise tomorrow and tell the others what happened since they didn't know what we were talking about then I'll ask about preforming in club times..."
I thought as I headed in to an abandoned building me and the rest of the band go to when we are just hanging out. In there there is some training equipment such as punching bags and weights.
I walk over to the hanging bag of sand and wrap my hands in wraps and take off my thin jacket layer and start taking my anger out in the bag.

   "...I need to clear my head"