"That ass is the thing dreams are made of. Sweetheart, walk a little slower so daddy can take a long look," a voice comes from behind her. She goes to ignore the voice again but suddenly hears hear a yelp of pain come from the same voice.

"Fuck!"

She turns in shock to find a stranger behind her, a man in his late fifties with an overgrown grey beard and dark eyes. Black coffee pours down his face, steam coming off of him due to the hot coffee that burns his skin.

Sara gasps, dropping the water bottle she had in her hand. Malcolm's hands are ready to swing and she knows he'll fearlessly do it.

Without further warning, Malcolm swings and his hand collides with the stranger's face.

"Malcolm!" She gasps reaching out for his arm and pulling him away from the stranger.

"Son of a bitch!" He yells.

She knew Malcolm was going to get into a serious fight if they didnt leave before the stranger regained his eyesight from the burning coffee.

"Malcolm," she pleads pulling him away.

Malcolm regains his sense of control and begins to follow Sara out of the store and across the parking lot to the truck.

_______________________________________

It was late and although he'd fallen asleep for an hour at a rest stop, Malcolm was still getting tired. It was dark and they had just two hours left. Sara had awoken from her slumber over thirty minutes ago and continued to pressure Malcolm into letting her drive.

"Do you even know where we're going? The route to take?" He questions.

"No, but thats what the GPS is for. You know, the same GPS you've been using..."

Malcolm shook his head, giving his answer yet again, a solid no.

"I just need to stay awake. Keep me awake, talk to me," he says shifting in the drivers seat.

Sara grins and with a sudden click her seatbelt was off.

"What the hell are you thinking? Put your seatbelt on, now," Malcolm growls.

She giggles, suddenly pulling her tshirt over her head.

The think fabris was tossed onto the floor and left her in jeans and a lace bra. She knew lace would come in handy on this trip.

"Daddy," she purs turning to him and scooting closer to the middlr seat.

"Sara, this is not the time-" he stops himself as soon as her hands find his belt. With the belt undone ans his jeans unbuttoned and his zipper unzipped. He began to feel her hand wedge into his boxers.

"Mmmm, daddy," she moans as she takes hold of his thick shaft. She begins to move her hand up and down his shaft.

Her head falls down to his ear, moaning. She kisses his jawline to his mouth, making sure not to be in the way of his eyes.

After her quick kiss, she moves between his lap and his arms. Her hands pulls his cock free from his boxers and jeans, springing towards her face.

Sara teases him at first, swiping her tongue across his tip before taking him by surprise. Her hot mouth engulfs half of him. The taste of his precum and his flesh made her taste buds tingle with excitment. Her heart pounding hard in her chest as she sucked on him, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. Dear God! He was so good.

Her saliva ran down her chin, sucking hard and moving her head up then back down. Removing her head from him, she uses her hand to spread her saliva down his shaft. She strokes him, smiling.