Savior

Goku POV

'If he's my brother, maybe he can help me defeat Piccolo.' I thought. I then sent Raditz a mental link and sent him all my memories and my plan to kill Piccolo. He smiled at my ruthlessness. I teleported next to my brother and we both went flying towards Piccolo. I told Raditz to act as a distraction so I can do a move that will blow him up.

"So green bean, you've been using my brother as a punching bag over the years, guess what, that has only made him stronger." He smiled at himself knowing that the zenkai boast has helped me stay strong. They started fighting it out, neither holding back, I saw an opening and new it was my turn.

I got in back of Piccolo and grabbed him in a full nelson. "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" King Piccolo asked me. I just smirked and started gathering all my energy, I even bit off my tongue just to make it act as food that helped me get half my energy. I knew that half was more than enough to do my attack. "GET READY PICCOLO, BECAUSE IM GOIN TO BLOW US BOTH UP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I started screaming while my brother flew away as fast as possible. Once he got to a safe distance, I let out all my energy blowing up both me and Piccolo and the surrounding area.

 Once he got to a safe distance, I let out all my energy blowing up both me and Piccolo and the surrounding area

(Like this but with Piccolo in a full nelson and Goku holding him)

After the explosion, I was in the middle, with part of me as stone. Raditz came and asked me what I'm going to do about the stone. I broke it off and he looked at me shooked.

"I'm immortal. King Piccolo wished for me to be immortal just so that I can be his punching bag. Anyways, I have to go punish humanity for what they have done to me." I said to my brother, he smirked and we went to go purge the Earth.

Time Skip to Capsule Corp

We finally got to Capsule Corp, Bulma was there waiting for us. When she turned around, she looked at me and gave me a hug. I was confused because I thought that she was scared. "Bulma, I thought you were scared of me because of what I'm doing to the humans," I told her.

"They deserve it, they were all cowards, I always tried to get you out. I asked everyone but they said that it was pointless to try and save someone they didn't know. But know you're free." She said with tears in her eyes. "Raditz before you say anything, Bulma is extremely smart and could help us make new equipment."

"Sorry brother but I don't believe. I know, I'll give her a test, you have to make us a gravity machine that can go all the way to 20G. Okay, woman." I looked at my brother slightly mad at calling her 'woman'. Bulma noticed that and smirked and told me to visit her at night. I smirked and said I wouldn't miss it for the world. We kept going from city to city, completely destroying them with a Ki wave just so they don't feel the pain.

Time Skip to after Earth is purged

During the time we were purging the Earth, I and Bulma had started dating. I also found my ship and Bulma was able to make an even bigger ship out of it with the gravity controls on it. So far she made it so it could go to 105G. We knew that a few humans still were hiding so I decided to train with Raditz. He learned how to sense energy and other stuff. He taught me how to control my Oozaro transformation.

Apparently, Piccolo had destroyed Raditz ship after he threw a Ki blast in his ships direction. So we were waiting for Bulma to finish making the ship so we could go with Frieza.

"Hey Raditz, I think we should try to absorb Blutz waves without transforming so when there isn't any moon or artificial moon, we can just transform."

"That's a pretty smart idea brother, well try that later on. Anyways, is that Human woman of yours finished with our ship." I nodded and we left to Capsule Corp. Once we got there I told Bulma to pack her stuff because we are going to be leaving Earth. "Also, bring your tools so you can show Frieza what great of an asset you are and why not to kill you."

"Ok, I'll be there in just a minute."

Later

"Ok boys were already out of Earths atmosphere. Raditz can you please give me the drive to upload the coordination to that Frieza guys planet."

"For your information woman, he is to be referred to as 'Lord Frieza' but yes, here is the drive." She put in the destination and it said that we should get there in about 2 weeks. "Ok Raditz, until then we're going to train our ass off."

To be continued ......

Hey guys, sorry for not updating, I promise that I'm working on them anytime I'm off, even at school when I have nothing to do. Next chapter: Raditz will introduce Goku to Frieza and Frieza will figure out he has immortality. Vegeta will then challenge Goku but only after Goku has eaten which puts him at 100% of his power which is a lot stronger than Vegeta at full power. Oh yeah, just a little heads up, Buu somehow survived and King Piccolo never found Cell. Until next time, peace.