Twenty;Talk

“Angiie”

Anisha.

I sat on my bed in the middle of the night. Need I say it's midnight? Well it is. Why are you still awake Anisha? Go to sleep. But somehow my body convinced me that I don't need sleep. For the past two hours, I've been trying to sleep.

But, failed.
I went towards and window and sat, looking at the night sky, with all the stars and the moon. I held my pillow tight and my phone right besides me. I knew  if I scroll through Instagram, I won't get enough sleep. So I tried my best to resist that.

As I continue to look at the sky, I remembered all the memories I had made with Lucas when we were young. Tears started spilling from my eeysy as I remembered the words that was thrown towards me today.

It still feels like a knife was stab through my sore heart.

It didn't end well tbh. Justin started throwing words at Lucas. And Lucas was trying his best to defend himself. While the others tried to calm them both down.

Soon there was yelling and shouting at the top of their lungs. Thank god we lived where there was no neighbours to here what was going on. Yeah, that's how loud it was.  And Lucas just throw words up in my face like it was nothing.

Words like; slut, bitch, dumb, hoe, annoying and all the other bad names. I couldn't count how many did he say. Though it hurts so bad, I didn't flinch an inch when he said those things to my face. Now? Now I'm letting it all out.

I still didn't know what happen to Lucas. This wasn't the Lucas Dobre I knew. He have changed. But I'm still looking for him, I have hope that he's somewhere deep down.
Fame changes people a lot and it changed Lucas a lot. More than it did to his brothers.

I recently  tweeted about him and my fans was going crazy wanting to know what's going on and who am I tweeting about.
Even his brothers join in and tweeted as well. They was very upset with Lucas's sudden change of behavior. They knew Lucas was the one who was wrong. And Lucas? He was the only one who didn't tweet.

Needless to say, earlier that day he and Amelia broke up. Sucks. Even she tweeted about him. She told the whole world that she & Lucas broke it off. He didn't even bother to tweet about that.

And of course with the fans noticing, they guess it was him. We never said anything, even though it really was him. Everyone is disappointed in Lucas's behavior. But I'm still looking for my Lucas.

____________________________________________
__________________

Twitter.

AnishaSingh ; though I didn't deserved the words that you said,I smiled at you for giving you all over again. I anit perfect, huh?

AnishaSingh; Too the moon and back, to the galaxy, internity, infinite & beyond. Remember?

AnishaSingh; funny how people get mad at you when they're the ones hurting your feelings first.

____________________________________________
________________

I went back to my bed, and shut my eyes close. Remembering the time Lucas & I first danced. In the park we use to play in, all the time. We danced to Genuine Love. One of the greatest songs of all time.

I wish if I could've relive that day. It was so perfect. As I lay in bed with my eyes close, remembering that day, a tear rolled down my cheek. A tear of love, sorrow, happiness, pain and joy.

If Lucas only knew how much his actions was hurting me and how much pain it give me. Looks like he really doesn't care.

But why couldn't I forget him?
Why does this all matters to me?
Why didn't I disagree to this? Why couldn't I forgotten him?

I guess true love never goes away that easily.
Look like he truly doesn't care about me.

*ding*

I received a notification from twitter.

lucasdobre tweeted a post”

Obviously I was curious and clicked on it.

LucasDobre; never a boring day with this gal.💜
Don't think I'll ever be able to survived a day if she wasn't by my side. 😂😂 Love you Angi.

Everyone knew how Angiee was. His new best friend. She was stunning. She had amazing brown hair and green eyes. She looked like a goddess. Her eyes, the way she dresses. She was perfect.

It was clear to me. I wasn't his best friend anymore and that someone had already took that spot from him heart.

I was no longer his galaxy, no longer his best friend. And everyone knew that. And I don't think that I should call him my best friend. I shouldn't even refer him to that.

Whenever I'm sad, he would always say some sweet words to me. Now I'm not the one he's saying that to.

It feels like a lifetime, I miss being in his arms.
In the arms on Lucas who would make me feel a thousand times better on any day or occasion.

But sadly things changed, quickly. From best friends to strangers. It seems like we never had a friensahip at all.

And he seem perfectly fine with that. He had forgot all the promises and whatsoever. He wasn't mine anymore. And yes, it did hurt. It did kill me on the inside. It did.

I sat up from my bed with my heads down. “Please remember me” I whispered.
I got up from my bed feeling like my lungs need water from all those tears.

I headed downstairs carefully, not wanting anyone to wake up. It was three am in the morning as I spotted the time on the clock in the kitchen.

3AM? WTF. I whispered shouting.

As I walked further more into the kitchen. I saw a familiar back. Lucas. He turned around immediately, his eyes gazing over me.

Though I didn't say anything, I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the fridge. I could feel his stares at me. I grabbed a bottle water and closed the fridge. He lened over the counter top and looked at me. “It's late you should be sleeping” he says, our eyes both meeting each other. His amazing greens eyes.

I didn't say anything. I didn't want go cause any kind of ruckus at 3am in the morning. I gently walked away. “I was talking to you.”

I didn't answer. I continue walking to exited the kitchen. He ran towards the door, pulling me gently and closing the door locking it.

“Why won't you talk to me?”