1 - Status Report

Fr: Paladin Danse DN-407P

To: Elder Maxson MX-001E

Day 1

Upon our arrival at Cambridge Police station, I ensured our new initiate became familiarised with the perimeter and our team. She shows skill for a wastelander with no prior military experience, but her aim needs work.

Her cardio is beyond expectation - she claims she enjoyed running, 'back in the day.' I am yet to figure out what she means by that.

Due to a run-in with Knight Rhys, we have had to incarcerate the Initiate for the night. Scribe Haylen has tended to his broken nose. With stimpacks, this will heal by morning. It seems this wastelander is unfamiliar with the art of discipline.

-

Fr: Paladin Danse DN-407P

To: Elder Maxson MX-001E

Day 2

Upon her release, the Initiate was tasked with scraping the remnants of dead ghouls from within our barricades. She did this without complaint - maybe she learnt from her misconduct yesterday?

Her training went on as normal. This time, there were less complaints. She is an odd woman, sir. She keeps calling me Captain, despite my constant reminder that my rank is Paladin.

-

Fr: Scribe Haylen HN-118FS

To: Elder Maxson MX-001E

Day 3

Paladin Danse offered to escort Knight Rhys on a mission today, so he has asked me to update you on Initiate Sanchez until they return.

Today, she wanted a history lesson on the Brotherhood - so I explained our past to her. Oddly, she was amused by this. I have concerns over her disrespect for our organisation, but feel that this can be rectified in time.

Also, she refuses to let me send this message until I tell you that she says "hi."

-

Fr: Scribe Haylen HN-118FS

To: Elder Maxson MX-001E

Day 4

The Initiate's aim is improving - she has knocked five minutes off of shooting practice, with how fast she hit each target. However, she did hide when a stray feral wandered in. Must have been attracted by the noise.

When the Paladin and Knight return, I will ensure they are made aware of her trepidation. In time, we will send her out with Rhys to ensure this phobia is quashed before it can become a problem.

-

Fr: Paladin Danse DN-407P

To: Elder Maxson MX-001E

Day 5

I have caught up to speed on the Initiate's progress, and Scribe Haylen has brought to my attention that the Initiate is afraid of ghouls.

I picked up a minor injury on our latest mission, so I had the Initiate test her endurance. It may be important to note that she should not engage with hand-to-hand combat, until someone with more promise in this area is able to train her.

Knight Rhys has a broken jaw to match his broken nose.

-

Fr: Knight Rhys RS-104K

To: Elder Maxson MX-001E

Day 6

If I may be so bold, Elder. I do not trust our most recent Initiate to withhold the values you have fought so hard to upkeep.