Wet Dream (Smut)

Grayson has his first wet dream about ethan

Nobody's pov

Grayson was sleeping when he started to moan in his sleep, he was having a wet dream about ethan.

In the dream

Ethan was giving Grayson an handjob.

"E-ethan" he moan loudly and cums all over his hand and Ethan smiled and lick it off and layed him down.

"Today your gonna be a big boy" he kissed his cheek.

Ethan takes off Grayson's shirt along with his PJs and pamper. He grab the lube and started fingering Grayson and he moan loudly.

"Ethan" Grayson moaned and arches his back and wimper when Ethan slide his fingers out.

"Grayson it's gonna feel better now" Ethan said and slides his dick inside him and began to pound him and Grayson moans loudly.

"E-ethan more" he moaned and Ethan keeps pounding his little hole and he screams and cries of pleasure.

"ETHAN" he screamed and cums all over the bed, the wall and between there stomachs and Ethan cums inside of him.

"Me love you ethan" he said and fell asleep in his arms and Ethan smiles and held him.

"I love you too" he said while slowly sliding out and fell asleep.

End of dream

preciousdolan you requested this, I hope you like it.

OK THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF SMUT FOR TODAY, BUT DON'T WORRY MORE WILL COME TOMMOW