Now I Know (roc royal love story)

Yn P.O.V

hey my name is YFN and... im the school nerd. my bestfriends name is Erika and man is she crazy. I guess thats why we're besties. we used to be best friends with the most popular guy in school Chresan- I mean Roc Royal. Now he hates to be called by his real name ever since this stupid boy gave him that wierd nickname. we've all been friends since pre-k and our moms have been friends FOREVER. We used to do everything together. In second grade there was a dance and Erika went with her crush josh and I went with Roc (as friends) and he gave this beautiful bestfriends necklace. Then when his parents started fighting he would come to my house (we live right next door) and sleep with me after a while he ended up keeping clothes over here. When we started fith grade this new kid name Rayan was in our class and started hanging with "Roc" and soon enough it was just me and Erika. he alsom started hangin wit my cousin Craig (he likes to be called prodigy) and this other guy wit a big ass head and it was full of puffy curly hair. His name is Jacob but he prefers Princton.  I thought we would be friends forever but I guess i thought wrong oh and did i forget to mention he dates the school hoe, Ashley, she is so fucking dumb it dont make no sense. And she is just rude as hell but oh well I guess thats what he likes. I bet u wondering why I am so concerned well... its beacause I like him. A LOT. anyways im bout to be late for school gtg.

Roc P.O.V

Aye wassup im Chrestanto August but i prefer Roc Royal (Roc). My bestfriends are Prod Ray and Prince and we are all on the football team. Im the captain im also the captyain of the basketball team and socce team. and my girlfriend, the hottest girl in the school, is Ashley. My life is great except for me having to live with my mom and her stupid new husband Joe. I swear I hate that nigga. but anyways i gotta get to school a nigga late.

chapter 1

Yn Pov

Ok so i got up and did my hygene thing and put on some black sweats a white crop top that said swag and my white converse all stars with my glasses and my hair in a messy bun. i was already late so i just headed straight to my car and drove to school. when I got to school i ran straight to my class room i had math 1st period and as i was running i bumped into someone and was knocked down. It was Roc and he and i had the same classes i just got my things and he helped sorta ' oh man im sorry i just need to get to class" he said i jus nodded and got the rest of my stuff and ran as fast as i could. when i got there the teacher Mrs. Spencer who is always pickin on me called me out as sson as i thought that i was safe from sight. " Ms. Yln why are you late to my class"? " Im sorry Mrs. spencer it wont happen again".  " Your right cuz u have detention for the rest of this week." " but thats not even fair" " ms. Yln take your seat" " NO! you cant give me detention for a week just cause i was late only oine time thats not even fair." "Ms. Yln take your seat NOW!" when i sat down in walks roc. UGh!!

Roc pov

K so afteer i ran into this girl this morning i had to go to the bathroom so i went then i walked to class and the stupid teacher says " oh Chresanto you will be joining Ms. Yln in detention for the rest of the week for also being late to my class. Have a seat Mr. August." I sat down in my seat and waited for class to end. 

*Skipping to lunch*

So i left 3rd period and went to meet my friends at my table and girlfriend walks up and kisses me on the cheek and grabs my hand then leads me to  a corner. turns out she wanted to talk.