The house

Every year on Halloween deep in one town appears one strange house and every year some kids go there to see what is inside but they never come back. But last year one kid entered the house and he came back. No one knows why and how but that kid was really scared. He was saying that in the house were only mirrors and nothing else. When it's midnight on the mirrors appears all kids who have ever been in that house. He said more, on the second floor there was nothing, only one chair. On the chair was one toy and when he close his eyes he was in the house, on the second floor, on the chair, he was sitting like he was dead. His mouth was threaded, his eyes are gone but somehow he can see. That boy said that he has never seen something like that. When he opened his eyes, everything was the same, but on that chair was sitting one man. That man was looking like his long dead dad. He started to cry and when he went to hug him, his father rose from the chair he gone. That kid, felt so much in this house, unknowing why he would come back on Halloween inside the house to find out if the house has something connected with his dead parents.

Halloween- the children were wearing monster costumes but the boy was getting inside the house. When he came out, he went to search the spooky house, he couldn't find it anywhere- it was gone. When he went home he didn't see any kid on the streets and the home of his grandparents was the spooky house. He went inside, scared, and looked at all the mirrors- they were broken but not just broken, broken like something or someone was coming from them. He climbed the wooden stairs and after every step of the way became more and more scary Dracula coming. On the second floor there was only one toy but not just one little toy, that toy was a gift from his parents to their new born kid. The boy grabbed a toy, huged it and think back at first. He remembered that this toy burned in the same fire that burned their house and killed his parents. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder looked back and saw his parents like a ghosts. The haunted house was their old home, all the mirrors were keeping his mother in and she has locked these kids in because she was searching for her child- Bade. That house wasn't spooky or scarry, it was full with love- long lost love.

The End