Chapter Four.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Jace's Pov]

After art, emily and I went to lunch talking about... well, her talking and I ignoring her, trying to get Liam out of my mind... ugh, he's such a mosquito. You know, they bother you a lot, but you can't get rid of it unless u kill it. And I'm not kill Liam if that's what you thought.

''So maybe purple is good for me.." emily finally says interupting me. I did not understand a word she just said..

"Yeah, purple. Purple's fine."

"Since you were thinking of liam, and not listening to me, I'm going to forgive you. Next time I'll make Liam kiss you." She says as we reach our table.

"Emily, I am not letting Liam kiss me."

" aw, I was looking forward it. Too bad..", I jump a little as Liam speaks behind me.

"Geh! Don't do that ever! Scared me, jeez! "

"Pft, sorry. ", he roll he's eyes and sits next to me,  "Anywhore, I need to uh, babysit? My little brother, so.. uh.. can we work on it.. I don't know, tomorrow or Friday?"

"Liam, its due Monday. And if you didn't know, which I doubt..Today is Friday. " gesh, this guy is killing me!

"Oh, right! I forget things sometimes. What should I do then..?"

"Bring him with you then.. I don't know, but we got to do this today,I don't want to see you in the weekend. No offense."

"Taken. And fine, let me go talk to him, and I'll come back to eat you, I mean, eat lunch with you guys. " and with that, he springs away.

"Oh myyyy gash, I'm coming with you guyss! I can't miss this! " Em states and giggles like a fan girl. Waitt no! No fangirling, no dating , no no. This is wrong.  

I look around ,searching for Liam, when I caught him talking to a emo looking guy, he's brother I suppose. He's brother and him are alike. Well, Liams hair is brownish with a hint of blond and short, and he's eyes are green with a sparkle of blue, while he's brothers hair is more dark and long, and he's eyes look darker too from afar. And Liam is the badass type. He's brother looks... emo and loner. Poor kid, has to live in the same house with him...

"Jace!", I flinch at em's screaming

"What!? Don't scream girl!", She giggles again, its getting annoying.

"Are you donee checking Liam out? " she winks and takes a sip of her soda.

"FYI, I was wanting to see who he's brother is, I wasn't checking him out. "

"Okaaaay, First, no guy says 'FYI' unless its a girl dressed as a guy. Or gay. And second, pleeeeease, I'm sure he sensed it. Without looking at you."

I look at him, and blush deeply. That's so embarrasing, okay, maybe I was checking him out but..... there's no but, is it?

"Oh my gaaash, you're blushing because you know is trueee!", She aws and claps, proudly with a smirk.

"Shhh, he's coming back. And shut it.", I look down and get disgusted. I was eating this disgusting lasagna? Oh boy, I got it bad.

"Missed me? And he said fine, but he may go out to the backyard or something. He's a loner.", He sits again next to me, but closer...

"I would be to if I was new during a semester." I say and Em nods in agreement.

"Yeah. If you were new. Which he isn't. See? A   l o n e r and you didn't even knew he was alive. But, he's my brother and I love him. "