WaVeSSS

Assalamualaikum n a heyyy booklovers, sooo..... I am supposed to introduce myself eh? I'll start with a quote

    ' strangers think I am quiet

       friends think I am outgoing

         bestfriends know I am insane

                     I am WaVeSSS....'

     yeah! I had to sooo include this cuz it describes me amazingly.

      So yeah back to knowing me, ahem ahem I am just three n a half month old to wattpad so yeah I wnt be mad if you dont know me ( I will be absolutely murderous)

     I am the next J.K.Rowling (huh? I can see you smirk*poking out my tongue*) by that I mean that I love to kill a character every book (better now?) yeah that mayyybe a major spoiler if I am not kidding (thats upto you to decide *wriggles eyebrows*)

         I am super duper ultra cool (I am serious you dare laugh your ass off) I have this attatchment to the sea since I was a kid thus thy name is WaVeSSS as for my real name.... naaaahhh! Im just WaVeSSS for you!

     I am a chocoholic,I am a reader like you all but I'm pretty passionate about writing as well yeah by that I mean I love my characters too much so not a word about them, I laugh when they laugh, I cry when they cry               yuppp you are so right I am craaaaazzzyyy!!!

    I am a pretty funloving person by that I mean lots and lots of fun , I am a little reserved at first but once I open up I am really easy to befriend , I give my personal info only to those I trust so sorry you wont know much about me in this criteria, If you ever feel lonely I am always there for you.

      I absolutely adore kids, rainbows and chocolates (yeah again!)

     I take my writing pretty seriously I may make typo mistakes n not capitalise but blame that on my very heavy smart phone that reminds me my hands are going numb.

    A bit more? I write mostly about faith but Im a sucker for a good fairytale book(I am not a snail) dont know why I just added that ;) n you can check my books on my profile n I simply love humourous books, a ton of thanks to wattpad for giving me amazing friends if I start with the names I will never end yeah I am just typing this in randomly , my sister absolutely adores me (narrows eyes , RIGHT?) and one thing I am proud of myself is that I'm a pretty fast forgiver (ma sha allah).

            n yup if you don't like my stories you can spam my sisters posts she is the one who inspired me to write! n yeah mommmaaaa I love You sooo much n (looks at an adorable two year old playin around) I love you too son! (get over the shock will you? Im nly 22).

WaVeSSS works :

BEING MUSLIMAH :

           Gorgeous Sarah Idris is awfully troubled when her parents want her married , that little conscience within her keeps screaming that this guy is not right for her but for her parents sake she agrees but little does she know that one day she will be left to die in the woods, what follows after that is an amazing journey filled with surprises!

LIFE ON THE WRONG TRACK :

         Zach dumped his friends and family hurting everyone on the way to run behind his dream, he achieves what he wants , Today he is the most famous autocar racer in the world , The face of ferrari, but when he realizes the cost of all that he lost for material gains ,he wants to return n make amends, understand the religion he rebelled but is he too late or is their still a chance for him?

          Follow  the rough road to London with Zach in  his ups n downs in life

MY TWO OTHER WORKS ARE AS FOLLOWS :

BORN ROYAL

DESTINED TO LOVE

       U better cry n laugh with my characters , feel their love and pain and that would be my reward for writing love them the way I love them.... Thats it for now you will know me more if Allah wills ... bye awesome readers love ya all looking forward to all the fun we'll have team mates !

                                             Love

                                          WaVeSSS