chapter four

Today is the day, the day my best friends (only friends) will move in. the most important people in my life. Why? They are the only people in my life right now.

Then the moving truck pulled up. I felt bad for the girls. I lived on the 4th floor. Three cars followed the truck; what I didn't know was that the third car had their mothers in. I rushed down the flights of stairs to the first car where Avery and Megan were sitting.

''eek, we are finally gonna be together!''

''yeah i know!'' they both chorused 

''who's in the last car?''

''parents...'' Avery tried to explain

''but you said it was fine with them?''

''yeah, don't worry they just came to see the new house. say hello to you. then say their final good-byes. Which by-the-way can get very emotional'' Megan fully explained.

''especially with the hormones that live in my mum. haha mums.''

I felt as if I had been impelled in the stomach with a bulldozer and someone shoved a tennis ball down my throat whilst squeezing all of the air out of me in 2 seconds. Just by someone mentioning the word 'mum' suddenly mentally kills me.

''tiff are you OK?''

''yeah.'' I simply lied. but it didn't quite work

''no your not.'' Avery protested.

''i'll tell you later, promise.''

''fine.'' Megan pouted like a three-year-old.

''right get your arse's out of the car and come help!''

I walked over to becks' car but she ran out and pulled me into a well-needed hug.

''babe tell me what happened''

''tell you when we are in-side and no parents are around, promise''

''okay, but watch out my dad likes to cry.''

''well, we know where you got it from then...''

''hey!'' she said acting defended.

''jokes! love ya really!''

As we walked up the four leg-numbing flights of stairs. I could feel all eyes intensely staring at me. I could feel the burn on the back of my neck. All the attention was surprising me and I,honestly,hated it. so,me being me, I ended it.

*awkward cough*

how good was that? my amazing ideas. huh. it actually worked though. Here we are...

''here we are.''

I cautionally opened the door. I have to admit my apartment did look pretty clean if i say so myself. 

''Huh,nice place.'' becks' dad examined my flat.

''thanks.''

becky send me a look of 'here we go time for the water fall'. As on cue avery's mum started to have a crying fit.

''i'm going to mis you 'ayee'!'' 

''mum im 16, i'll be fine.''

next it was becks' dad 

''aww daddy don't cry ,it will be okay!''

I'll mock her later.

Then as if it wasn't enough megan's mum burst into tears

''meggy, what will i do without you?''

''be usefull to dad?''

this made everyone crack up laughing.

After about  hour an half later. We finished bringing in the boxes and finished off our good-byes and all of the parents left. Then, the door shut alone at last.

''tell us now!!'' They all chorused

''my mum is dead.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(a/n)

ooh cliffhanger how exiting!

should i carry on with the cliffhangers or not!

please tell me in the comments.

i feel stupid asking questions and then telling you to answer them in the comments and then no-body does actually posts a comment so untill you actually post comments i won't ask you.

like/vote/COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

BYE

-----> KATIE xxxx