Over Obessed! Yandaree! Funtime Freddy X Sensitive! Reader

Okay so uhm... this was requested by ChatBlancxChatNoir*Clears thought* time for some Yandaree!!

I see him over there he killed Ballora, why is he doing this? I look to my left and see Foxy cowering in the corner, "Please go away Freddy," Baby's voice pirces through the silence. Funtime Freddy laughs and knocks Baby down, "Dear Baby you can't stop me from getting (Y/N)," Freddy rips a pigtial off of Baby and stabs it into her stomach. I gasp in panic, "No!" Foxy yells running at Freddy, Freddy grabs Foxy by her arms and rips them out of thier sockets, Foxy drops to the ground in agonising pain.

I quickly run to the vent to the controll module, Freddy grabs my foot and pulls me out of the vent. "Hello~" Freddy greets with an insane grin plastered on his smug face, I honstly hated this guy but he loved me so much he would kill to get me to be his forever. I look away from the bear and start to cry, he lets go of me and runs away, Freddy hated it when I would start to cry he would always get me something to make me happy. I wipe my tears away and crawl into the vent again, I go into the elevator and leave. I was so happy to hear the wirring of the elevator again, but that happiness was short lived. The elevator was going down and Handunit hasn't said a thing since my shift was supposedly over, "HANDY!!!" I yell banging on the speaker hoping for a sign that he is still here.

"Handy isn't here sweet (Y/N)," Freddy says over the intercom, "You sick fuck! Let me out!" I yell. "Nope! YOU'RE ALL MINE NOW," Freddy sounded mad realy mad, I hate it when he is mad especially at me...

So what'cha think? Freddy has killed everyone and finally has you for himself GREAT...