Let's Have A Sleepover

Naruto's P.O.V.
I was walking from Ichiraku Ramen Shop after eating three bowls of my favorite ramen. All of a sudden, I hear someone one calling my name. Recognizing who's voice it is, I turn around and say, " What do you want teme?" It was my rival/comrade Sasuke Uchiha.
"Hey dobe, I was just walking and I saw you come out of Ichiraku's, as usual. So since I saw you, I thought that we might as well hang out."
"Alright, I guess I do feel kind of lonely  know that I think about it. Oh, and one more thing; DON'T CALL ME A DOBE, TEME!"
"Hn"
~3 hours later(Still Naruto's P.O.V.)~

As I was hanging out with Sasuke, I didn't realise we were so quiet until he said, " It's getting dark, maybe we should head home." I quickly realise that the sky was starting to get darker. "Yeah, I guess you're right" Then, I had the most amazing idea pop up inside of my head. " Hey Sasuke, let's have a sleepover! I mean it would be fun, since I've never had one before, and I don't think you have either. Come on, let's do it, please say yes!"
"

Alright, call down and give me some time to think about it."
After I patiently waited for what seemed like forever, the teme finally agreed to have a sleepover with me.
" Come to my house in one hour. Bring whatever you think you might need, and don't be late" He said.
"Alright, this is going to be so much fun!" I gave him my big, goofy smile and ran of to get prepared for the best sleepover ever.