5.

Beauty

We walked out of my dad's office and I was pissed but I also wanted answers. How did Andre know Cecilia? Why did she take him? Where the fuck is he?

" So, How Dre know Cecilia?" i asked
" That's his ex, Her crazy ass." Tre said " How YOU know Cecilia?" Tre asked
" She's my ex bestfriend. When her pops got shot, my mom and dad took her in and raised her as their own. They showed her more attention that me but I knew why so I really wasn't stressing it. Sooner or later she found out that her own blood brother shot her dad just for some drug money. She went crazy, she was out of it. She started sleeping around with different men every night even a few women. She started drinking a lot and when I mean a lot, It was a lot. She started being disrespectful towards my parents and I snapped. She told me that It was my fault. Me and her brother used to talk and mess around with we was in high school and he was asking me questions about Cecilia and their dad but I didn't think much of it. He would ask about where he mostly be and where he say because Cecelia never told him anything. After that day he stopped texting and calling me for about a week and I got worried. Couple days later Cecilia found out her father was dead and her brother was the only one around him that last few days. I blamed myself at first but it's not my fault that he shot him. Yeah I gave him information about his father's whereabouts but like I said i didn't think anything of it. Months passed and a note showed up at Cece house. She was living alone then, The note read, Thanks to your little pretty light skinned bestfriend, Our father is dead. Tell her I said thank you for the information. She came over my house and started saying I was the worst and she hated me and I killed her father and other stuff. Her brother called and told me he killed his father. I don't blame myself and I won't. Yeah I know I should have talked to her first but I wasn't thinking."

Yeah that wasn't your place to say anything about her father, she should have been the one and you should have went to her and said something." Man said
" Yeah I know that but we don't have time for that right now. We have to get to Miami and get Dre back." i said
" You don't even know dude like that and you tryna be Captain Save A Hoe!" Bj said
" Well I mean he funny or whatever and he lighten up the mood. Y'all so boring and dull, I need to laugh." i said walking back to my truck
" Okay so when we leaving for Miami?" Tre asked
" Now!" i said pulling off

I know it's a very short boring chapter but i just wanted to update because I haven't in a while.