Whoa! What Happened To Hope?

Suddenly I was in a theater, on stage dancing The Nutcracker Ballet. Whoa! What happened to Hope!? This is really weird.

I continue to dance until the music ubruptedly stoped. Uh oh! Why did the music stop?

We ran as far away as we could from the theater. Why? I have no idea.

The next thing I know everyone is standing together eating popsicles.

I find all of my siblings and the ground starts to shake. Earthquake!!! Oh no! I don't know how to handle this situation! But my body does! So I follow it and everyone else to who knows where.

Now I'm with all of my siblings on a football field size piece of land floating on water with a bunch of other chunks of land.

I hear a strange but familiar sound. I turn around to see a small airplane heading toward the piece of land I'm standing on!

There is nowhere to go so I tell my siblings to duck and cover.

The airplane lands close to us with it's nose in the water. A ton of people, including me, help flip the airplane over. Once we do, we break a few windows and get everyone out of the plane. Once everyone is out, I wake up.

It was all a dream!

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I "Hope" you liked it!

Please!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

♡Gwendolyn♡