The Lost Little Girl

"Ok everyone, let's do a practice first got it!" Shouted the dance master Ashido to her fellow classmates.

"GOT IT!" Yelled back the exhilarated students of class 1-A.

While class 1-A practiced their dance moves and their music somewhere in the school a lost little girl was stumbling about munching on a candy apple.

As the lost little girl stumbled about a student from class 1-B saw her and asked, "are you lost little girl?".

"Y-yeah..."the little girl said in a shy, quiet voice"I'm looking for my friends Deku and Lemillion, they're my heroes!" She exclaimed in a louder voice.

"What a coincidence, I'm looking for Deku too!" The class B student explained "my boss also said to be on lookout for a little girl with a horn but all I care about is Deku!".

The little girls eyes widened upon hearing these words. A little girl with a horn?! That's me isn't it! Good thing I'm wearing this hat! The little girl thought, realizing that she was being targeted.

"Umm... who- who's your boss?" The little girl whispered.

"Hee hee" the class B student giggled "I can't tell you little girl, I'm sorry, but if you want we can go find Deku together!".

"W-what about Lemillion".

"Who cares! He's not amazing at all compared to Deku. He's not amazing at all even compared to an old man! The only people I care about are my co-workers, my boss, Stain, and most importantly Deku! Why would I care about a fraud like Lemillion!".

"I-I'm gonna go now..." the little girl stated as she walked away at an intensely quick pace.

What a weird little girl... the class B student thought. Oh! The girl turned her head to the side. What's this? A poster with class 1-A on it! This might tell me where Deku is... "the gym! Got it!" They excitedly whispered to them self as they skipped along the hallway looking for the gym.

Deku! Lemillion! Someone! Please help! I'm being chased down by a group of scary people! Please! Somebody! Anybod-. "Ouch..." she said to herself.

"Ahh! Sorry! I'm really sor-" paused a familiar voice "Eri? Is that you!?"

Chapter 2 End