Chapter 1: Special Surprise

Bella Pov:

One Afternoon, I was on my Apple Laptop, checking my twitter page when suddenly my phone starts to buzzed so i check to see who it was, and then i picked up.

"Hello Mom." I said to mother, while i type seedeng in the YouTube search bar.

"Hey Bella dear, can you do me a huge favor?" Asked my mother, while she was saying something to my father.

"Yes, Ma'am." i said politely so she wouldn't think I'm trying to be rude.

I have a lot of manners and if i say something out of line or do something out of line, I will know wants coming, Which i will never tell to no one cause  it's personal.

"Okay sweetie can you put the lobster in a bowl with warm hot water in for me please." She asked.

"Yes Ma'am, need anything else?" I asked with a concerned tone.

"No dear, that's all i have for you to do, and sweetheart we have a surprise we want to tell you once we get home." My Mother said in excitement.

"Oh, Wow can't wait to hear the news." I said, then i started to get a little worried.

I wonder what my Mother and my Father have to tell me, was they getting a divorce, was they gonna punish me for getting a B on my math homework, or do they want to put me up for Adoption even though I'm 19. I started to get even more worried that my hand and my Iphone X started to get real slippery that my Iphone X slipped out of my hand.

"Dang it." I whispered to myself so my parents won't hear.

"What was that dear." My Mother asked, while i quickly pick up my phone and sigh in relief that my phone didn't crack.

"Mother, Can i call you back, i need to use the ladies room." I said, and wonder why i just said ladies room.

"okay sweetie, we'll call when we get home okay." she said.

"Okay, Mother bye." I said quickly, then hangup the phone.

I quickly ran to my bathroom and starts to throw up, of what my Mother just said. The i think of what my mother just said to me right after i accepted her favor "And sweetheart we have a surprise we want to tell you once we get home!" i started to throw up again till i gave up my whole lunch. Hopefully my mother won't see my head in the toilet because that's very unsanitary.

Charlie's Pov:

I finish up uploading and editing my video of me trolling robloxians, then i check my twitter feed for any new followers. While i was done i got up from my chair until i heard my phone rang, When i picked up it was a man, that said i had a little sister, i was surprised that had a sister, but kinda confused that i haven't known for the first time. So i asked when am i gonna meet my sister, then the man said you get meet her now during summer vacation because she gonna spend her summer vacation with you.

As soon as me and the man was talking i hanged up and thought "Wow, i got myself a sister."

Author Note: So like the story, comment down what you think about this story and what will you think when Bella finds out SeeDeng or Charlie is her brother?

Find out next chapter on SeeDeng is my brother!!!!!!!

Like,

Comment,

Follow,

Share,

And Good Luck My Babies Ducklings,

Quack!!!!!!!