CHAPTER ONE

MAK'S POV:

PAST***

Brantley and I were heading home from school, We were 8th graders trying to survive the last few days of 8th grade an little did we know today when I got home I'd be getting told news that I was never expecting in my teen years ...

We get home Brantley goes straight to his house since he lives right next door, he has always been my neighbor for the last 14 years where we were born an raised in Jefferson GA, It's home to us an will be no matter what comes, through thick an thin Brantley will always be my best friend..

I walk into my house and my parents say "Mak we need to speak with you in the kitchen" and I said "Ok should I be scared?" my mom told me an I still remember to this very day "Sweetie I don't know what you will be but we need to tell you...that we are going to be moving to Orlando FL.. In that moment I couldn't say a word I was hurt and upset I didn't want to leave Brantley after all I thought I may have feelings for him...So next think I say is "when do we move ? " my dad said July 1st that gives you a whole month an a week... I said ok well I'm going to tell Brantley be back when ever.

As I walked to his house I kept playing in my head one month an a week one last month with Brantley.. Then I came to when Brantley's momma opened the door...She said "Mak you never knock are you ok ? I said "I knocked oh an not really I need to talk to Brantley.." an she said "up in his room go on up"so I walked in an went straight up there..An low an be hold there's Brant in his room sleeping on his bed with his door open lol!

So in that I decided to take my shoes off in the hall an run straight in his room an jump right on his bed ! Haha is what I thought in my mind...So with that my plan worked perfectly an I scared Brantley to death..An he said "Mak why why would you do that?" and I said "I had to just had to.." Then I said "I need to tell you something.. and can you shut the door " with that he did an I began...

BRANTLEYS POV:

When Mak said she had to tell me something I got a little

Worried to be honest... Then Mak started telling me an I got very upset .. I didn't wanna let my best friend go I just couldn't let her go it's not fare why does this have to happen to us it's just not right !