2

Y/N POV

As I woke up I prepared my bag to go to Aizawa's house. I quickly got off the bus and as I entered the house... There's a lot of cats I can count it but holy crap there's a lot of them.

"I didn't know he has cats, I didn't expect this much" I laughed

As I grabbed the cat food, I cleaned his house and when I got up the bedroom, I noticed that he also have the picture of me and him, he still kept it nowadays. I wonder where he kept the photo of him and Hizashi... I remembered the hero names, he was supposed to name himself after his first name, but Hizashi got his hype and named him. As I look into the back of the frame I noticed a paper attached to it.

'Her'

What 'her'?

As I cleaned his room I bugged of... what does the HER mean?

As I left his house the cat meowed at me as I pet it and it kept on following so I decided to take it home for a while until Aizawa got out of the hospital.

"Hmmm... what's your name? Cats can't talk stupid... I'll just name you Pia then."

As I hurried and got home I dropped Pia just after I got home.

"Make yourself at home"

As it rests in the couch... seems I can't sleep in the couch eh, I think it's time to sleep in my bed...

I lied my bed and something is bugging me off... wait after we received those pictures we wrote something on the back of it... I got up and opened the frame, and got the picture  As I looked at the back

'I love you....'

"WHAT THE SHI-" I shouted but I forgot

"SHOUTA ALL YOUR LIFE"

I need to approach him as soon as possible and show this to him.

FLASHBACK

"You know Y/N I must borrow your pen, mine broke," Shouta said

"Uh Okay..." I reached my extra pen and we talked randomly about being a hero.

"I'll probably want to become a hero because I want to show to my parents that I am not useless and I can save people and investigate cases"

"Can you talk about your parents?" Shouta said to me

"Sure... later at lunch"

-Lunch-

"Well actually my parents were abusive and they neglected me knowing that I am a meek weak girl, even though I have the most powerful quirk but I can't control it yet. I was knocked down by words and physical abuse..."

"So why are you studying in U.A.?"

"I chose U.A. because I want to prove that I'm strong enough  to survive and  I can do anything."

I saw his smile across his face while eating his tonkatsu and

"You're strong after all..."

FLASHBACK ENDS

But after I graduated in U.A. my parents died and were killed by hero killer, nobody knows who is he or where he lurks in.

So I guess oh well... I can live by myself anyways. As I got down to get cold water the cat was in the kitchen waiting for the rat to go out... I do have rats and cat... oh well, I noticed my dog was disturbed by the cat and is whimpering. I gave it food and go on upstairs and lied down in my bed and fell asleep.