12 I Will Find a Way

Start from the beginning

“My name is Anna Vinter and I need help! I need to go to America and I heard you’re doing something-” The man hushed me. “Someone will pick you up soon,” he said to me. “How? Do you know where I am?” Suddenly someone knocked my door. ”I know and our connection in Norway has come to get you.” Slowly I closed the phone.

I opened my front door and a man was standing in a way that I only saw his back. He was quite tall and had blonde hair. ”Hi?” I whispered and he turned around. ”Oh hi! You live in a fancy neighbourhood!” He laughed and pointed outside. ”We need to go at once,” He smiled.

“Wait,” I took Olaf and run to our neighbors house. “Hello madame Adelaid,” I politely said to graceful grey haired woman who opened the door. “Would you look after Olaf while I am gone?” She laughed to me friendly, ”Yes my dear. Duchess and her kittens would like to have some company! And Thomas O’Malley will just have to live with it.” She winked her eye while she took Olaf from me. A noble looking cat was pushing her leg, she must be Duchess.

“What was that about?” The blonde guy asked from me when I ran to him. “Needed a catsitter for Olaf,”  I said and he patted a side cart on a motorcycle. “Hop on!” He laughed and I glanced at him. ”I don’t even know you mister?”  He smiled, “Name is Kristoff and you’re Anna Vinter. Yes?” I nodded to him and took a seat next to him. ”Sven! Onward!” I glance at him, is he speaking about his motorbike? He laughs, ”this silver fellow here is my friend Sven,” his hand slides on the bikes surface and then he speeds up.

We arrive to airport and I see a jet plane. A heavy built man walks towards me, he wears an army suit with lots of medals. “Hello Anna,” his rough voice yells and I nod. “My name is Fergus DunBroch,” his hand is brushing his red mustache. “My boys made me to let you go with my team. This mission happens in secret with my finest soldiers. Are you up to it?” He gazed me and I nodded. Kristoff was already dressing himself to grey camouflage uniform.

”So what is really happening?” I managed to ask. The man laughed, ”Well you’re going to kick some zombie asses! Don’t know much but there is little problems with people not staying dead and rising up..and eating people,” for few seconds his expression was serious but then he chuckled. “Oh well! Meet others!” He turned around and waved me a sign to follow. Kristoff was taking his bike called Sven to an army plane that had landed while we were talking.

“This plane is sure something,” mr DunBroch slammed the metallic surface with his huge hand. Now I noticed that he was missing his other leg. “Haha! A little accident with grenade!” He noticed my stare and I blushed. We were going around the plane and suddenly a I am staring to a guy in the eyes. He is hanging upside down from the plane’s wing and holding a wrench. His cheeks are stained. ”Oh hello!” He laughs cheerfully.

I stare at him while he jumps down. He wipes his hands and offers other hand to me. “Name is Pan, Peter Pan!” I took a hold of his hand and he shakes it wildly. “I am Anna Vinter,” I smile to him and he whistles. A girl jumps down from the wing also. She has white hair and dark toned skin. “I heard your name, I am Kidagash but you can call me Kida. I am copilot with Pan,” she nods towards smiling Peter.

“Time to leave!” mr. DunBroch yells and Peter pulls me towards the backside of the plane. We went inside and Peter tells me to tie on the parachute before strapping myself to a chair. I did as he told me and he went to cockpit with Kida. I sat next to Kristoff and see a girl who is painting her nails black sitting on the other side of the plane. “That’s Mavis,” Kristoff whisper’s. ”She is responsible of our safety.”

The plane starts to move fast and rise. My phone starts to ring and quickly I respond, it might be Elsa. “Hans..I am…Turning bad..” It is Hans but his speech doesn’t make sense. ”Say it again! Where is Elsa?” I gasp and the line gets clearer for a moment. “Hans here. I am hiding in a building near stadium. Things are bad!”

“I am coming there! Where is Elsa?” I listened to a silence at first. ”She is here with me! Fainted! Are you bringing help?” The relief is feeling so good. ”I am! Just hold in there! Just few hours -,” then Kristoff cuts me off, ”Eleven hours.” I nod to Kristoff with gratitude. “Hold on for 11 hours and I will be there.. I have a team-,” the phone call cut off. I try to call him back but it isn’t working.

 I watch when Mavis blows her fingers try. She seems happy for her black nails. A loud noise caught my attention. Kristoff seems to know what I am watching, ”That’s Johnny. He dates Mavis. Our bomb expert,” I see how Johnny drops a bag down accidentally. Kristoff laughs nervously, ”He is clumsy but explosives he handles with care!” Then he whispers, “I hope.” God..what I have gotten myself into?

POV Merida

These people are suspicious, I thought when we walked to where Hiccup was. Pitch is over friendly, making Punzie giggle to his jokes. “Oh, these are your weapons! All of them?” Before I could do anything Punzie told him that they are. Suddenly Pitch smirked in evil way and yelled to his friends to attack. I tried to jump to my bow but felt a punch on my ribs.

“Duke! Take that dog!” I saw how Toothless was kicked away, it was now laying on the ground whining silently. Then Duke strangled Punzie until she was unconscious while his feet was holding me on ground. “Stop!”  I yelled when the fattest of the men was beating up Hiccup. His face was swelling up but he tried to get Duke to stop.

Elsa managed to broke free from Pitch’s grip and kicked him, tried to run. Instead Pitch grab her from her French braid and throw her to ground. I saw how Pitch sat on her, and slided his finger on her lips. “No!” Elsa yelled in fear. ”Yes, fear me,” Pitch laughed with coldness.

A loud thumb heard on my right and I saw how Hiccup had fallen to ground. His eyebrow had a cut and he wasn’t moving. For a moment I watched him and for my relief I saw him breathing still. “Why?” I yell to them and Pitch rises up from top of Elsa, pulling Elsa from her hair at the same time. Elsa is crying in pain. “Because I can!” He laughs. The fat man ties Hiccup and throws him to a shopping cart.

Then I feel how my hands are tied behind of my back and the feet is not pushing me to ground anymore. I jump up and run towards the man called Duke but Pitch trips me before I managed to hit Duke. “No! Missy!” Pitch plays with my hair and I pull my head away from him.

The fat man throws Punzie to a shopping cart also. Elsa is sobbing quietly and then her mouth is covered with duct tape. Where are you Jack? I think to myself. I hope he will find a way to help us, they don’t know about him. I pray that he didn’t leave us when he left before. Is he watching? He better do or I will kill him myself!

Duke lifts my face up and my mouth is duct taped also and it covers the sound of my cursing. Then my world goes black when something hits my head.

A/N: DARN YOU PITCH! Who wants to kick some ass? HUH! Hate..hate..hate.. How did this happen! *sighs*

Oh.. and this can turn into DOUBLE UPDATE! So in next 12 hours IF you have given this chapter at least 10 votes I will publish chapter 13. Otherwise I will give it to you on saturday ;).. MWAHAHAHA...*clears throat* Oh my

The deal:

10 votes (at least) in next 12 hours->immediate update TODAY!