Chapter 4

9:48 AM flashed on the hospital clock. You and Sean had already been getting your things around to head home. Like filling out your release forms, and your coasts for staying. "Uh.. (Y/N) I need to head home today.." Sadness filled your body. You hated when he went back to his b*tch of a dad. "Alright... Did you drive my car here?" you asked in a lower voice. "Yeah I did, I can drive us back to your place.. Yeah?" You just nodded and looked down. You both headed to Sean's home, so you could drop him off. You really did not want him leaving, not only because you would miss him, but because of his father. You pulled into his driveway. ''Thanks for the ride" he said with a smile. You just smiled then looked down. He lifted placed his index finger under your chin, and his thumb just lightly above and lifted your head. "Don't be said princess, it doesn't look like he's even home. Oh.. I almost forgot." He leaned into your ear and whispered lightly it gave you chills. "There are some things I need to talk to you about, I seen you looking the other day.'' You blushed, and he kissed your head and ran inside. 'OH MY LORD... HE SEEN ME!! WHAT DOES HE WANT TO TALK ABOUT...' Your mind was racing, you were so scared.

~TIME SKIPPED~

You were finally home, and all you could think about was what he told you. "I seen you looking the other day." replayed in your head for a few hours. *Bing* you heard your phone go off. It was Sean.

Jackyy<3: Hey.. So the other day..

Y: Sorry....

Jackyy<3: Don't be.. I just wanted to ask a few questions..

You were terrified. You hesitated with the reply.

Y: Alright.. Shoot.

Jackyy<3: Well.. I guess the only question I have is.. Why you were looking

Just then, you wanted to tell him everything. Your feelings, and just how you felt about him. Finally, you couldn't hide it anymore.

Y: Sean... I don't know how I should say this. But I can not break what we have right now. But I needed to get this off my chest. I love you. And I don't mean just a love you, love you. I mean a legit I love you. I know things are hard.. But I wanna try.. I know guys are 'suppose' to tell the girl his feelings. But I need you. I need you by my side forever, and always.. I can't keep going on with it constantly on my mind. I just needed to tell you...

Jackyy<3: (Y/N).....

You look at it, but do not respond scared of what he will say next.

Jacyy<3: Can I come over tomorrow morning?

You got much anxiety. After that talk, you were kind of 'ify' with him coming over. But you always enjoy his stays.

Y: Of course.

Jackyy<3: Sweet see you tomorrow then! Sweet dreams darling.

Y: Sweet dreams.

You couldn't stop thinking about the morning. You took your shower (Not falling this time) and brushed your teeth. Heading to your room, you plop down onto the bed, and began to fall asleep.

Alright so this chapter got a little heated. But if you liked this chapter, PUCH that like button IN THE FACE. LIKE A BOSS!!! AND high fives all round. *WAPOOSH WAPOOSH* Thank you guys for reading, and I hope to see all you dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!