OMG!!!

I enjoy this one♡
-~-~-~

Hey,I'm Natasha Sokomoto.

I'm an only child in the Sokomoto family. My parents are Ritsu and Daisuki Sokomoto. We just moved to a new town and already things got 'special'. You know what ain't nobody got time to explain to ya'll what happened so I'll rewind it for you.
-~-
3 Days Eairlier
"Oh my godddd!" I kept yelling in a shaky breathe over and over the colder it got.

Ok so listen,my stupid parents said we were moving and I said "NO" and they said "Okay". So here I am bout to go to sleep thinking they would leave me alone but no. You know what those sneaky rats did? They kidnapped me when I was sleeping and when I woke up I was in the car half way in a new town that's cold as fuck going to a new house. So since they wanna do that to me I'm giving them hell. That's why I keep yelling and whining, "OMG" every second. Just for the fun.

I mean you gotta understand a 'gal.
-~-
Now

"Stop it immediately!" Yells mom and dad at the same time, "And stop saying we kidnapped you." Dad says.

Once they said that I sneakily took a piece of cardboard from the ground of car and a marker and wrote, 'HELP!!!! THEY'VE KIDNAPPED ME!!! PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!' and I pressed it against the window with a grin.

Once someone started looking at the sign from his window, mom grabbed it out of my hand and winded down the window, threw out the sign and yelled to the man in the truck, "First day in a new town," when she saw that he didn't believe her she said, "Were moving." and for some stupid reason he nods in belief and drives past us.

After he drove off dad pulled over the car and both of them looked at me and I stared right back at them and pretty much yelled, "YES?!?! Do I have something on my face that explains the reason you are looking at me right now?!?!" I said touching my face.

"No."

"Ok. That's what I thought. So since there's nothing on my face stop fucking looking at me you pussy's and fucking drive because I know by sitting here we're not gonna move."

I left them so shocked that they were just staring at me."Well what are you waiting for an apology? DRIVE!!!"

And with that, they drove off.
-~-
Comment about: mistakes, things you liked, your thoughts, questions, anything really.

And don't forget to...

Vote
&
Comment

Love you @Mosthated_Gang☢️💯☣️