His Ruthless Ways

Marcus Hell Stefano ~ "MONEY, FAME, CROWN, POWER, STRONG APPEAL AND WORLD means his name."

He gets all of these in his ruthless ways

"IMPOSSIBLE, PITY and LOVE", the words that doesn't exist in his vocabulary.

He gets all his wants in just a snap.

On the other side, 'Althea Monique Yafuso' is very different.

A simple charming woman that can make people around adore her.
She only wants to love and to be loved, but she knew that the guy she loves wouldn't love her back and will never ever love her.
She's aware that the guy she chose to love is also her living nightmare. He's just using her to play his ruthless game and on everything he wants.

Gustuhin niya mang lumayo sa landas ni Marcus, SHE CAN'T, because Marcus marked her already as HIS... Her only choice to slip away in Marcus' hands is when she DIE, because as long as she's living with the same air as Marcus' breathes, he will remain as her worst nightmare and he will hunt her everyday.

Who knows that behind of the beautiful and charming face of Marcus Hell Stefano is another mask that he was hiding for the very long time, that no one will surely wants to discover and see his true side.
Because he's a hopeless sick devil man.

The secret he's been hiding for the very long time.
His ruthless ways of claiming all he wants...
Will he give up everything for love, or he will just remain as a hopeless sick devil man for life?

WHAT IF:
• SHE almost give up loving and chasing him?
• HE still choose all his riches after all?

"Will SHE really get free and move on with her life?"
"Will HE be happy alone in life?"

HOW WILL IT END? ~

"Will HE willingly add those 3 words to his vocabulary – open his stoned heart to love and let that woman love him?
Or
HE will just choose to grow old alone and let that woman slip away in his life."

(LET'S SLOWLY REVEAL WHAT'S INSIDE OF THE PANDORA'S BOX.)

A/N : THIS STORY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG AGES. 18 BELOW SO BETTER BACK OFF IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STORY. FOR THE STUBBORN ONES, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I slightly changed some parts of my plot. LOL.

Comment / Vote and Follow me also. Spread love and not your legs. 🥰 Pampagana lang po so I will know if I should stop this story already. Please support me, mi loves.

LATERS BABY~ 😉

*Don't expect too much on my story. I'm just a beginner. I'm new to this kind of writing thing. So if it won't bother you, you can also help me make this story more exciting and sensible. TY.

°•SummyLoves•°🌌