Chapter 1

"Baby you should sleep now, it's getting late"

"Fine mom..but please continue your story first before I drift in to sleep..pls mommy..pretty please..."

"Ok.. fine you go to your bed now."

"Aye Aye Captain!!"

" Mom..mom..what happened to the guy who chose to be alone for life and let the woman of her life slip away on his side? "

(Sigh) " Baby, he became miserable and get into his worst. He regretted it in his entire life, he was close to giving up his life, Because he realized late that he'll never be happy again the way he became happy with the only woman who's only want is to let her be on his side and love him..
But he was so stubborn and he keeps on pushing her away and saying don't love him, because he was no good for her."

"But mom you said that guy was holding that girl ?? So how come na iniwan po siya ng girl?"

"Someone helped her to get away from that guy and blocked all the paid investigators. She who got tired of loving and chasing him without getting the same in return after of so many attempts. She gived up because she knew that is the only way to heal her mended heart, the first move to get move on. But... she was wrong, instead of getting move on, it happened in diverse. Yes she was now physically free on that sick evil man, But her heart... Her heart were left on that sick evil man.. her heart ain't yet free of that sick evil man.. He still the one who holds it...
So she's still like prisoned on that man's hand."

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT... :)
I'm still having my doubts if I should continue this story or what, because I think no one wants to read this.. Let's see if this would be hit. But as far as I can see, there are some who notices my story and ask me to continue this...
So inspire me more silent readers to continue this...♥ hart hart Lavyah. :-*

I will ask to gimme 10 Votes for this chappie, para naman ganahan ako mag-update for the next chapter. :)

Comments and Votes Thankyou!!
~ Pink-Almonds♚