Chapter 11: Are You Gonna Help?

Start from the beginning

Guren stopped. He couldn't believe it.

"The markings on my hands show that I'm the weapon. Like your sword,"Mari pointed at his sword,"I'm a weapon. I was created to end this world." Mari walked towards Guren. Guren took a step back. He put his hand on his sword.

"How long have you have you been..."

"Since I was five,"Mari interrupted as a tears came down her eyes. 

    Guren looked at her in shock. Mari's eyes turned normal. But she turned around.  "I know your gonna tell your army about me,"Mari said as she knew she messed up again,"You can kill me. I can see it that you want to."

       Guren stood. He walked towards her. He still had a hand on his sword. Mari fell on her knees. "Kill me,"She said looking down. Guren crouched down. He hugged her. Mari cried,"Why don't you kill me?"

      "Because you're an idiot,"Guren Joked as he still hugged her,"I'm not gonna tell anyone."

Mari cried quietly. The rain stopped.

The Next Day

      They stayed up in the roof all night,talking. Mari woke up. So soft,she thought as she laid her head on something. She looked to her side. She was laying on Guren's chest. She turned red and got up. But her hair,it got stuck to his uniform. "Guren?" She said as she tried moving him,"Guren!"

"Hmm,"he said not even opening his eyes. He didn't move. She tried untangling her hair.

      Guren opened his eyes,"What the hell are you doing?" He Asked as he grabbed her hand.

     "My hair got stuck to your uniform," Mari said. 

   He looked at her hand. It was soft. The purple markings looked like they were burned. But then he saw the black scar. There were black cracks(like if she was glass) from the scar.

    Mari moved her hand away from him. He sat up. He tried untangling her hair. Mari looked at him.  "I thought you were gonna do something,"Guren Laughed.

    "Something like what?" Mari asked as she smiled to his laugh. Mari started to realize. "ill no! Your disgusting!" She laughed.
He untangled her hair. Her hair fell on her face.

      "Oh c'mon,"Guren smirked. He went on top of her. She turned so red. She started to laugh nervously.

     "It wouldn't be that bad,"He smiled.

     Mari rolled over. Now she was on top of him. "Ha Yea right, you swear I'm gonna fall for that,"She laughed as she got off of him.  She stood. Guren stood as well. He slicked back his hair.  She put on her gloves.

   "I bet Shinya is thinking that we're actually together," He Joked.
     "No kidding, my sister will probably think the same thing," Mari joked as well.

Mari started to walk away. But she stopped. She thought for moment. Why? Why are you so kind? Kill me,she thought. "Is it true you can jump off this building?" Guren Asked.

Mari turned around,"What? Of course I can."

"Hmm,"He said as he walked near her.     

     Mari looked at him.

    "Kill him now!" Ann appeared," He will tell. Let me posses you!" Ann yelled.

Mari took out her key. "Yes do it!" Ann Yelled in desperation. They started walking down the stairs. Mari looked at it. Guren glanced at her. Never,she thought. She closed her eyes and walked away.