T W E N T Y - F O U R

| This is a Mike Wheeler imagine :))) I MADE A NEW COVER TOO IM PROUD|

Narrator POV

"Hey y/n how you feeling?" asks Mike from the other side of the phone.

"Hey, I still feel like shit. " Y/n chuckles.

"I'm sorry, love... I'm coming over and I'm bringing your favorites." Smiles Mike.

"Okay, see you soon. I love you."

"I love you too." Says Mike before ending the call.

Y/n has had a sore throat for the past three days. Mike doesn't like to see her this way. He's gonna do everything he can to help her feel better.

He arrives at y/n's house with a small brown bag that contains: a remedy of honey and lemon juice his mom made, some sugar cookies, and Dutch Bros. He knows how y/n loves Dutch Bros.

He knocks on the door and waits for an answer.

Y/n is in a robe with her hair in a messy bun when she opens the door.

"Mike!" She exclaims, giving him hug before quickly pulling away, "I don't wanna get you sick too, sorry."

"It's fine y/n" he laughs.

They both go into the kitchen where Mike places the things down. One by one he takes out the items and y/n squeals in excitement when she sees the Dutch Bros, which makes her throat hurt.

"You can only have the drink after you finish this." Says Mike, handing her the small canister of Honey and Lemon juice.

"Fine." She says.

-

After eating and talking they decided to lay on the couch and watch The Incredibles. 

"You didn't have to do this, Mike. Thank you," smiles y/n.

"I know, but I love you and I want you to feel better." he smiles.

"You're truly the best boyfriend ever." Y/n says kissing Mike on the cheek.

"Aren't you worried about getting sick?" She asks.

"Nah, I don't get sick easily, I promise." He smiles.

A few minutes had passed and Mike had started to feel bad so he decided to leave.

-

The next morning

Mike had only gotten four hours of sleep. He had thrown up twice last night.

He picks up his phone and calls the person responsible for him being sick. After the third ring she answers.

"Hey Mike! What's up?" She exclaims

"Y/n im sick." He States.

She bursts into laughter and then apologizes, "Welp so much for 'nah I don't get sick easily"