Part 14

Aug POV
In the car on the way home.

I was driving over the speed limit just tryna get us home. She was puttin on a show fa me, I could barely focus on the road.

"Bubba chill out love, I'm tryna drive." I said as she giggled. "Im not doing nothing."

She started rubbing ha hand up and down ha thighs and shit. I pulled up in the drive way and hopped out jogging ta ha side. I opened ha car door.

"What are you doin- August!" She laughed as I picked her up and threw her over my shoulders.

"August put me down!" She laughed while I was unlocking the door. I ran up the steps to our room I stopped by our closet kickin my shoes off while still holding her over me shoulders. I slapped her ass and her ass and thighs jiggled against my shoulder.

She moaned before giggling.

I pulled her hills off her feet and walked ova ta the bed. I bit her ass cheek softly through her suede mini skirt befo' placin ha on the bed.

I plugged my phone up to my aux cord and went to ' Our ' playlist that Bubba made. I pressed shuffle and Chris Browns ' Make Love ' blasted through the speakers.

I walked back ova to her and kissed ha lips. I kissed ha lips again. She moaned in the kiss and ha lower half started squirming letting me know she was just as ready as I was.

I bit my bottom lip watching ha. Ha eyes was closed and ha hand creeped up her skirt. Ha eyes remained close as she pleased haself, I could hea' ha wetness as she played with haself.

"Shit." I mumbled at how wet she sounded. I pulled ma shirt ova my head and I let my pants drop ta the flow. I took my socks off and pulled my dick out of my underwear. She was moanin softly. I ain't know what sounded better. I stroked my dick as I watched ha.

She opened ha eyes and looked at me with so much lust. Her hand came back out from unda' ha skirt. She showed me how wet her fingers was. I smirked at ha. She took ha fingers and started sucking on them. " Damn..." I mumbled speeding up my strokes while watching her.

" You want some help?" She giggled.

I nodded as she pulled me down wrapping ha arms around my neck. She kissed me and our tongues mingled togetha'. She rolled us over to where I was laying on the bed and she was on top of me. She leaned back in and kissed my lips.

It felt good ta touch my women again. She gently sucked on my tongue while I massaged her ass. She sat up and pulled ha shirt over her head.

She left lipstick kisses all over ma chest and neck. I grabbed at ha skirt and she lifted up so I could pull it off ha.

I gripped and rubbed on ha neck while she sat on me. I slowly rubbed my hands down ha chest, I gripped on ha titties through ha bra. I undid ha bra and watched it fall.

"Jus' Gorgeous." I said observing ha entirely.

She smiled looking down, I seen tears come to her eyes. She almost instantly threw herself in my arms. She cried in my arms.

"What's wrong Babey?" I asked ha rubbin ha back. "I love you so much." She said before kissing me with so much passion. She managed to get her panties off without breaking the kiss. I pulled mines off lifting ha up positioning my self under her.