Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo

Start from the beginning

"It's going to feel so good when I blow you, Daddy," I purr.

"No," he replies in a definitive tone.

"What do you mean no?"

What kind of man refuses bomb-ass blowjobs?

"If you are doing this only for me, then it's no, Baby," he explains.

The best kind of man apparently. I snuggle against him and try to embrace him tighter. Maybe I should blow him again, because he certainly deserves it.

"You're such a good Daddy," I reply honestly. "I've always kind of wanted a piercing to be honest. Then Thomas was against it so the idea was forgotten as you can imagine..."

"Then you can have one, Baby. It just doesn't have to be on the tongue because you want to satisfy me sexually. I assure you I have nothing to complain about."

"I had thought about the nipples initially, but I changed my mind," I explain. "The tongue is crazier and kinkier, that suits me."

"Oh, it definitely does, Baby," he chuckles. "Are you one hundred percent sure? It's not definitive in any case, and if you remove it, the hole will close by itself fairly quickly on the tongue."

"I totally am!" I reply excitedly.

"In that case, I'll make an appointment for tomorrow."

"Thank you, Daddy! You won't regret it!"

"Since there are going to be a few days where you can't properly talk, it's best to do it a bit ahead of the day you are supposed to appear on court, Baby," he comments.

Talk about ruining the mood... But he's right of course.

"Okay..."

"And since we are on that subject, I kind of forgot about it, but I was going to get a little tattoo before you popped into my life," he adds.

Tattoo? Jeez he is going to be even sexier! Unless he wants to do something dark like the giant reaper on Tanner's back.

"What kind of tattoo?" I ask, very curious.

"It was supposed to celebrate the opening of the new club. I wanted to do a blue phoenix on a shoulder, to celebrate that achievement."

"You should totally do it!" I answer. "It's going to be so sexy!"

This is getting me all flustered and hyper. Well... more than usual at least.

"Of course, now I have something else to celebrate now, something far more important," he adds, gently stroking my hair. "I'm so proud of the way you have healed since January, and I'd like to think I helped a bit."

I barely manage to restrain my groan as I get on my knees and straddle his lap. If he is going to go all cheesy and sentimental on me, I better be ready for the hot kisses!

"I thought I was incapable of properly caring for someone," he continues, "and realizing it wasn't the case... seeing how you have bloomed into this perfect crazy young man... it's a greater victory than just opening a nightclub."

He is so cute with his eyes watering a bit. Not that mine are any different of course.

"And this is all thanks to you, Daddy" I reply before I peck his lips. "Now if this is to be a symbol of that victory, a mere shoulder won't do. You should do it here," I say as I draw a circle on his left pectoral with two fingers, feeling his heartbeat.

"I love you so much, Baby!" he answers before he ravishes me too.

And I you! I think to myself as he doesn't let me respond, too busy exploring every corner of my mouth with his tongue. Again, it feels I'm going to collapse if I let go, so I desperately cling to him for support. This kiss lasts forever, neither of us doing anything to stop it. I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life kissing like this.