"You're serious, right?"

He seems surprised by my question. Slowly sinking it in for a moment, he slowly nods. "Yes."

I cannot believe I am flirting with him right now. Mentally, I was rolling my eyes for the most amusing reason. The conversation died in which I cannot tell if it was a good or bad thing.

"Will we need a cover story?" I suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Yes...in fact, I already have one...if you have anything to change, feel free."

"Lay it on me." I said. His gaze changed and it became something darker. I should be nervous on what to hear, yet here I am so turned on by his look.

"We're two-year lovers who chose to have their love story behind closed doors. Who you really are will stay the same. The reason why you stayed in your status is that you refused any monetary help from me. We met at a mutual friend's party and that's when the rest is history...up to you. We went to Vegas for your birthday and I asked you to finally marry me. We couldn't wait so we got married right away. We'll have a fake wedding at home to prevent the gossip, and the rest, I will discuss on the way to the hospital. For now I want you to internalize all of this first, okay?"

"Got it." I said and took the glass of champagne in my hand and so did William. As we clinked glasses, his phone rang. Seriously? We were in the air!

Sipping was put on hold for him to answer his phone.

"Yes?" He answers then I saw his face cringe. I didn't know who he was talking to, but it was certainly annoying the shit out of him. "Look, I can't talk right now. Don't call...ever again." And with that, he finally threw the phone in his suit pocket.

Must be a woman. Just thinking about another woman at this early makes my blood boil. What can I do, he's a billionaire! He must have at least five of them at the side after leaving me during mornings. I'm just a trophy wife, that's what I really am. His display. But come to think of it, he comes home to me.

WHY AM I EVEN THINKING LIKE THIS?

"It was someone I don't want in my life anymore, Madison. Need not to worry. Besides, I'm married and bound to only you." he leans over to me. He needs stop using our marriage as an excuse. Why would I be mad if he even decides to have a mistress anyway?

I try to be kinder around him especially after the little argument at lunch, but I can't get over the fact that there is another woman involved here. I want to be mad, but I don't know why I'm so torn.

"You have to stop with this shit if you want us to work, Mr. Thompson. I don't know much, but I know adultery is a ground for divorce." I tried playing his game. I know he doesn't want a divorce.

"Infidelity is the term."

"Whatever." two can play this game.

"No divorce." he whispers it this time with an inch closer to my face. My eyes glanced at Gigi making sure she wasn't hearing anything from us.

"You have no right to threaten me."

"You're right." he leans back on his seat. "That's because it's a command, not a threat."

Oh, he did not.

I leaned back myself and gulped down my champagne. I need to win this one. "Well...may I borrow your phone?"

He looks at me curiously. "I bought you a new iPhone. What will you do with mine?"

"Just lend me your phone, William." I already have my palm up for him and he gave in, handing me his cell. "Your password, husband?" I asked as sweetly as I can.