my female warrior mate

PROLOGUE

Brody was always been looking for his mate. He searched the fair corners of the country trying to find her. He is the most feared alpha in the state of Idaho. when he gets to a large pack called the west lake pack he finds his mate but never expected her to be the way she is.

Allison has always been tuff. She grew up with 3 older,over protective brothers and 1 shop crazy sister. Allison always stood out in her family. She was always strong and thick headed. In fact she's the next gamma for her pack. Allison would spend hours in the training center at the pack. but what she really wanted was a mate that was just as strong as she is and that will give he a challenge. what will happen when a new alpha comes to her packs land? and she's the only on to protect it?. what happens when she finds the most feared alpha is he mate? Will Brody be able to give her that challenge or will she over rain a alpha?.

CHAPTER 1

Allison's p.o.v

   "COME ON COLE GET UP!!" I screamed at my youngest older brother. Me and him are in the huge training center that my pack had. Cole had challenged me because he still hates the idea of a girl being the next gamma.

  "okay Allison that's enough your have proven your point" my father said as he he looks a at Cole on the floor holding his leg in pain. I had easy pined Cole in little over 30 seconds and smashed his leg.

"Cole when will you learn to not say things like that in front to of you sister. every time you do we end up taking you to the pack doctor to pop a bone back in place it's getting really old" he turns to me with a stern look on his face "and you my young gamma are getting better good job but you grounded for 3 days no border patrol"

I looked and my father with horror shown on my face. he may be my father and alpha but there is no way I'm giving up patrol it's my favorite thing to do when I'm not spending hours in the training center

"but DAD please he said that me as gamma would be a great dishonor to the pack and that he should have it. I was merely proving a point!!" I hate pleading but I love patrol I would trade anything for it. I love protecting my pack and at the same time letting my wolf free to run and stretch.

"Allison I will lower it to just for today because he dishonored you but please try not to do this again. oh and your mother wants you something about training for you" I run up and kiss his check and ran into the locker room and changed from my gear to my black skinny jeans and dark blue v neck and black leather jacket but keeper my normal combat boots on that I always wear.

I burst though my front door and go in the kitchen to find my mother and Luna making spaghetti with big plump meat balls

"hello mother dad said you had training news for me?" I asked her as I was slowly reaching for a cooked meat ball they she had ser on the counter for her to eat. She smacked my hand and I pulled I back looking at the red spot.ow mom's got feisty today

"yes Allison I do we are adding a knew unit to your training" I was practically jumping up and down in excitement

"yes mother what is that?" I had only 1 more test with this unit then I can move on to unit 112

" your father said something about Chase combat unit 112"I was pumping my fist and jumping up and down screaming "YES". I had enough excitement to give an heart attack to and elephant.

Unit 112 consisted in on the move combat. shooting arrows,throwing daggers was all done running around in the woods then we have to come up with a strategy for escape. so basically it's the funniest unit besides sword training that's my next unit I welled a sword before just not frighten with one.