10: There's Always A Catch

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

I can't remember what happens after that, all I know is that I wake up tucked underneath the covers to sunshine once again.

I roll over to see Erik sleeping peacefully next to me, it's been awhile. I know what you're probably thinking, that bitch sure changed her mind, but I bet you would too if you were next to him. He just has something about him where I can't stay away. It's like he's heroin or something.

For a second I just watch over Erik, taking in everything. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, nothing like last night while he was yelling at the bartender. Now he just looks so gentle, it's kind of weird. I'm hoping for sort of a movie scene where he wake up and we look into each other's eyes and have a moment, but that dreams crushed when I just lay there and lay there without any sign of Erik waking up. I finally give up and get out of bed heading to the bathroom. I do all of my normal stuff and go to the kitchen looking for something to eat.

I jump when I feel hands wrap around my waist and a head on the crook of my neck. "Erik, you have no food in here," I say turning to him. Erik lets go, rubs his eyes, and says "Well I mean I haven't been here a while Princess."

I roll my eyes and say, "And you still haven't gotten any curtains. After I asked you like twice," Erik shakes his head and walks onto the other side of the kitchen. "Okay Princess I'll get them today. Hey I have to go and do something for a little bit, but I'll be right back,"

My facial expression drops and before I can say anything Erik says "Don't worry Princess. I'll be back," I nod my head as I remember that I have something to do too. "It's fine. But could you drop me off back to my place?" I ask without going into detail.

Even though I'm getting closer to Erik I know that at any moment he could leave again. I don't want to get too attached or used to him being here. Especially with what I'm doing today. I know if he comes it'll make things even more complicated.

"Yeah sure Princess," Erik says before continuing, "Let me just take a shower,"

I smile at him but I swear if he makes me head miss this appointment.

As Erik walks away I lay my head down on the counter and take a deep breath. I mean he wouldn't be mad if I didn't tell him right? Besides I don't really trust him anyways. I go back into Erik's room to here the shower on and find my phone.

Tell me why we're up at 8:30 AM.

I text Loren that I would be home soon and just scroll through twitter, waiting for Erik to get out. I hear the shower turn off and a few minutes later Erik comes out of the bathroom with just a towel on. I bite my lip and smile before saying "Really?" Erik acts all surprised, looks down at himself, smirks and says "What?"

I roll my eyes and say "If you wanted me you could've just asked," I finish before walking up to him. Erik squints at me and says "Princess you're mine, I don't have to ask," I raise my eyebrows up and say "Oh, so I'm yours now?" Erik nods his head and soon we're chest to chest, "Yeah. You're mine, and so is my little princess in there,"

This man pokes my stomach. Okay mood ruined.

I shake my head, "Get dressed so I can leave," I say annoyed. Erik just laughs at me and says "What's wrong Princess? Did you want something more because I mean you could just ask," I roll my eyes and turn.

Erik finally gets dressed and drops me off home at around 9:45. As I get inside I pray Loren is asleep.

She's gonna kill me.