[1] Everything Changes

[1]

Everything Changes

Chapter 1

Vote. Comment. Fan

Emma's pov

I yawned as I sat up. Drew jumped down from his bunk. A few seconds later he fell over gripping his arm. I sighed.

I'm sixteen and still in this shithole of a place were ever this is. I helped Drew up and he looked pretty pale. " Getting the life sucked out of you hurts." Drew said. We quickly walked to lunch were many other kids were eating. Me and Drew are the only ones that actually eat lunch because we are the only mutants on this world. Or so we have been told.

I picked up a chicken strip and dunked it in honey. " Can you pass the honey honey?" Drew said. I sighed " Don't you remember the rules." I said.

I sighed the rules. I have never been 'hurt' with that damn chip stuck in my arm.

Drew and me walked back to our room sitting on our beds. " Time for medication." a guy yelled. I got up and grabbed two pills. I waited for the guy to leave and then I threw the pills with Drew. I smiled laying back on my bed.

Suddenly my veins caught in fire burning, my bones through my body and my muscles. I gasped taking in air. This hurt so much. I felt tears go down my face. The pain stopped.

" Emma." Drew said sitting next to me " I'm I'm fine." I said. " No your not." Me and Drew knew each other long enough so that we cared about each other.