face to face

"I fucked up. I mean, she was right in front of
me! I've been begging for over a year to see her again and now when she's right in front of me...I fuck up."

I said to Sasha and Sami as I buried my head into my hands.

"Fergal, you did the right thing. You're with an amazing girl and you're having a baby in 5 Months. You shouldn't have let Pam try to ruin that."

Sami said.

"Bullshit! Pamela is suppose to be your true love and what the hell do you do? You fucking drop her for Becky. I don't care that Becky is pregnant, Pamela and you were suppose to be together forever. And now you're throwing her away like she was a piece of trash that you fucking used! Pamela doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve to look down and see you forgetting her. When was the last time you were at her grave?"

Sasha yelled as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"6 Months..."

I whispered.

"How long?!"

"6 Months?! Okay?! It's been 6 fucking months since I've been to her grave!"

I yelled back at Sasha.

"That's what I thought."

Sasha said as she rolled her eyes and walked away. Maybe she was right. Maybe I did replace Pam with Becky. But I know I still love Pam. But I also love Becky.

I looked down at my hands as I took a deep breath. Who am I suppose to pick? What the hell am I going to do?