→ 20 ←

Cora finished at the hair and makeup trailer for the night after removing the wig and her makeup. She said goodbye to the girls who were there and went to her own trailer. Once she arrived she found Dom waiting in front of her door. He was sitting on the steps playing with Oreo, who was laying on his legs trying to catch his finger.

"Hey Dom, why are you sitting out here?" He was out of his Jace clothes and back to his own, though it's pretty similar to Jace's today, dark jeans, boots, which according to Alberto, he stole from her back in season 2, and a white long sleeve shirt.

"Well I wanted to tell you that we're finally going to you're welcome dinner, but since it's already later in the season and we've pretty much welcomed you in, I guess it's just a cast dinner." He said picking up Oreo,

They've all been meaning to do her welcome dinner since the week she arrived, but everyone was hardly in the same place during when they have free time.
"Did you bribe my cat?"

"No why?"

"Nothing, it's just she's never warmed up to anyone this fast." Cora walked closer to Dom and Oreo and prettied her,

"Well animals naturally like me I guess,"

She laughed, and took Oreo from Dom and put her down on the couch, they didn't notice a sneaky little redhead snap a picture of the two of them then left smiling.

Cora's trailer was filled with pictures of her family and friends from back home and in England. Dom looked around,

"Is this your youngest sister?" Cora turned to the picture on the wall Dom was looking at, and smiled fondly at it. The picture was taken that last time Cora saw Mackenzie when she visited London, with their mum,

"Yeah that's Kenzie and I at the Isle of Wight during it's Festival last summer."

"I haven't been to a festival is such a long time. Like a proper one."

Cora laughed, "Well you aren't missing much, trust me"

"When was the last time you were in England?" Cora asked,

"Umm, Christmas I think."

"London during Christmas, Christmas with snow, I've missed that honestly. I haven't experienced a snowy Christmas since I was 13."

It was already later October and they were filming their last few episodes before the break, so it would be her first time spending Christmas in England in years.

"So how about you? What are you doing over the break?"

"Travel probably then go home for Christmas. I'm not sure what I'll be doing for New Years."

Private Message from KittyKat

KittyKat:
Hey we're waiting out front are you done yet? Have you also seen Dom?

Yeah, I ran into him outside my trailer. We'll be there in 10.

"Kat and the rest are waiting for us out front. Hey are they acting weird to you?"

"Hey I've known them for almost 4 years, I'm pretty much use to their weirdness."

Cora laughed, the set driver will take Oreo back to her place so she and Dom just left her there. And met up with the rest of the cast, when they arrived everyone were already in the cars, Kat waved her and Dom over to the car with her, Will, and Chai. Will and Kat were in the front row so she and Dom climbed in the back.

"So where are we going?" Cora ask as Kat drove off following the other car,

"There's this restaurant that just opened a month ago that Emeraude said had good food so she said we should have our final cast dinner. " Dom said,

"Yeah then we'll go to our favorite bar, we might have to change first because we're way to dresses up for a bar."

Dom nudge her knee with his, and whispered "it's going to be a fun night."