Chapter 10: Old Memories

Start from the beginning

"Adult stuff," Mari said at last.

"Wow I see how it is, next time don't ask me what love is,"Arosa Joked as she started to walk away,"I'm gonna go see Yuu."

"Ok let's go,"Mari said as she looked at her key. She attached it to her lucky charm bracelet.

Akiyoshi,Mari and Ichiko walked together realizing...It was a fancy restaurant. "Ok never mind,"Mari tried walking away realizing that she seen this place before. It brought back some memories before the virus.

"Hey, they have wine." Akiyoshi smirked

"Oh and the food might be good,"Ichiko smiled.

"I hate you guys,"Mari said as she walked back with them.
They walked inside. Mostly everyone Mari knew was there eating and laughing. "Mari!"Sayuri smiled.

Mari walked towards them. Thank god there wearing there uniforms, Mari thought as she smiled.

She sat down. Akiyoshi and Ichiko sat together. They started to smile at each other. Mari smiled at them, knowing they would be a good couple if Ichiko finally made a move on Akiyoshi. "Are we still gonna play the game tomorrow night?" Mito asked curiously wanting to know if Mari was still gonna play.

"Definitely," Mari laughed.

"Ok you guys have to tell me. What is Drink or don't drink??" Goshi asked wanting to know more about the game

"It's Nothing,"Shigure Said.

Shinya walked in. "Oh Mari there you are,"he smiled as usual,"Here we're over here."

"Oh," Mari stood up,"Well see you guys later." They all waved at Mari.

Mari followed Shinya. There was a table of four. But Mari was happy,no one was there yet. "I'm gonna go get some wine,"He smiled as he walked away. Mari sat down. She looked around. Just then Guren walked in. Mari grabbed her key. So much feelings started to make her scared or rather frighten. Her heart started to beat fast.

Guren looked at her. "Where's Shinya?" He Asked as he sat down in front of her.

"He went to go get a wine bottle," Mari said as she looked up not wanting to look at Guren or else she start to blush.

Guren notice that Mari was trying to not look at him. "Look, I'm sorry," Guren apologized
.
Mari turned surprised. She cleared her throat.

"I'm not,"She smiled.

Guren smirked,"So would you do it again?"

Mari laughed,"I don't know let's see."

"Did you know Shinya has pictures of us?" Guren Asked.

"Wha?! When?!" Mari asked nervously.

Guren started to laugh,"At least you don't look bad in them."

Mari was freaking out. Pictures?!, she thought.

"What types of pictures?!" Mari said as her cheeks started to turn pink

Guren chuckled,"There not bad."

Mari squinted her eyes,"Your not lying to me are you?"

"I'm not," He laughed.

Mari looked at him. She turned to her hands. It's hot in here,she thought.

She started to pinch her gloves hoping she wouldn't have to take them off. Guren saw her doing this. "Why don't you just take them off?" He Asked
.
Mari's eyes widen. She looked at him. "I think I should just keep them on,"Mari said.