5 months

Today marks 5 months being pregnant with Justin's Baby Girl. Butt he doesn't know the sex of the baby just yet. This also marks 3 months of our parents coming back. No I haven't told them yet. I am sacred. Just so much isn't he's excited. But right now Justin is in the studio and I am home relaxing.

After my long shower I got to my closet and reach for a white strapless dress my mom bought me before she left. I stood in front of the mirror for over a hour to curl this long brown hair. Sitting in the nursery Justin had made. I am over thinking. I want to tell my mom today about the pregnancy before she gets home and it takes her and Jeremy by surprise. To much thinking I want to hear music. I get Justin White studio headphones and put them over my ears. Humming to the music I feel a kick in my stomach. I think the baby like the humming. So I take the headphones off and I put them around my stomach. The baby starts kicking more. "That's your daddy's voice baby" I whisper. I think it's time to tell my mom.

It's late already 10pm I get a text from Justin

Justin💙- Hey love how's everything ? How's my munchkin ?
                                                          Delivered: 10:00pm

Me - Everything's okay. Just miss you. The baby is fine. He she started kicking to your music. I think sh likes it a lot. But I have to speak to you about something important.    
                                                                  Read: 10:02pm

Patiently waiting for a text back. He doesn't respond quick enough he must be busy. I got to brush my teeth and lay back down. I have a text from Justin.

Justin💙- Did you just say she ? we're having a girl?
                                                       Delivered: 10:25pm

Fuck did I spill already ? I'm so distracted that I totally forgot.

Me- Ugh I totally slipped up. But yes babe it's a girl.
                                                              Read: 10:25pm

He doesn't answer me. He's probably really busy. But I am tired and I need to get rest.

Justin's P.O.V

I am having a baby girl and I don't know what to do. I want to buy so much girl things for the baby. I told Alex I was in the studio but I am not. She's my babies mom and I do love her lots. But I had gotten a message from Selena.

(Earlier messages) FLASHBACK

Unknown Number - Hey Justin It's Sel I really need someone to talk to. I am hoping you can meet me at the restaurant we used to go too.

Me - Talk about what? You know I have a girl Sel. Why you do this?

Sel- Because I miss you like crazy and you are the only hope to keep fighting.

Me- Fine just for a few.
FLASHBACK OVER

I am having dinner with her right now.

"Sel it's getting late and I need to get home to my pregnant girlfriend"

Selena looks at me heart broken.

"She's pregnant?"

I feel so guilty. She was my first love and all I did was hurt her.

"Yes Sel she's 5 months pregnant with our baby girl. And if she or anyone catches us together I can lose her and everything."

I had nothing else to say I got up and left before I did something I regret. As I was walking putt a bunch of paparazzi were outside. Great Just what I need.