The dance - chapter 1

I looked to 10 dresses that were picked out for me to choose from.. There! I saw a pink dress with a left strap that has a pink heart.

"Oh! My princess I see you took a interest on the Pink-hearted dress! This was made by one of the best dress shops in the whole world which will be in Paris!" Mr.bubblebuns said exited

"Thank you.. but yes I know Mr.BB" I said with a big smile

"Well your welcome princess. Your mom also wanted me to give you some light-pinked heels to you. It seems like she already knew what dress you were gonna pick out!"

I smiled to the thought that my mom knew me so well.

2hrs later

My hair was done into a nice bun with side bangs along with curled sides.

Beep beep

My mirror starts beeping therefore it was time for me to leave to another dimension for the ball where we meet our soulmate!

I was blushing at the thought that I was gonna see my true soulmate!

Later..

I stood towards bold, and huge doors.. I was nervous every second.. my heart pounding through my chest.. 'it's getting to hot in here..' I rushed to the outside Kool air.. I took a deep breath in than out.

I shift my feet towards the doors and opened it to go back inside.

"Princess and Princes may you take your seats in the middle of the dance floor"

I rushed towards a chair where a beautiful princess was sitting next to.

"Nice party isn't it?" I laugh to myself..

The beautiful princess look towards me and rolled her eyes at me..

I got the message that she wasn't in the mood to talk to me- the doors flew open everyone looked towards the door.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I PRESENT PRINCE OF THE UNDERWORLD!"

I took a glance to the princess next to me where she was smiling brightly and excited than I glanced to the other princess which were doing the same thing but blushing. I look towards the door again- I saw the prince staring at me.. I looked the other way.

The prince locked his focus on me only.. I glance to the other princess- I saw the hatred in their eyes.

"NOW EVERY PRINCE IN THIS AREA MAY YOU PICK YOUR PRINCESS"

The prince made his way towards 'ME???!'