You see that? That's an example of a caring, amazing, older brother. And I like him. To death. He's just so addictive, this feeling is just indescribable.

Julian Blake: He says and I quote, "Lovington pwetty!" Will ya just look at that! ;D

Julian Blake: Haha, anyway, thank you! Hope we could meet up at a place one of the days when I'm there :)

Arielle Lovington: Your brother is just so cute, oh my.

Arielle Lovington: Oh, and yeah! Yeah, I hope so too :)

Arielle Lovington: Oh, and hope you don't mind me asking, but where are you?

I couldn't hold it in any longer, okay. I just had to say it. Express it. Ask it! I just had to ask it! It was killing me on the inside!

Julian Blake: Thank you for that compliment! Haha, oh I was planning to surprise you... But since you've asked, I'm actually in the airport right now, right here, in Sydney :D

And...

BAM.

I just died.

Arielle Lovington: FOR REAL?! :D

Julian Blake: What do you say? ;) Haha, but we're out now, though. Waiting for a cab :]

"Marie, will you come down and help me set the table, please?" My mom's voice rang from the kitchen. Yeah, my mum has a soft, gentle voice. But it could be loud...and not to mention sharp...

Arielle Lovington: Omgosh. Omgosh. Okay. Great! :D Well, talk later? My mum wants me to do something for her :]

Julian Blake: Yuppers for slippers! :D

Arielle Lovington: Cutie. Haha :P

I gently placed my phone down right after I'd locked it, and ran out of my room and down the stairs, "Coming!"

"Well, they're coming," my mom said; I know she'd tried containing the excitement in her voice, but it honestly wasn't working very well. "So will you please set the table for me?"

"Sure," I laughed, going to the cabinet to take the plates and eating utensils. I balanced the many plates on my arms all the way to the dining table and gently placed them down, afraid I might break any if I wasn't gentle enough.

Since the table mats were already and always there, I placed a plate on every mat and positioned a fork and spoon at either sides of a plate. My mum baked lasagna and spaghetti. Are knives really needed? Don't think so.

I was about to go back to the kitchen to take a drink, but the doorbell rang, causing me to jump because my mom jumped and gave out a loud squeal.

What an interesting chain reaction. HA.

"Hurry! Stand next to me while I open the door!" My mom rushed, pulling the apron off, placing it on the kitchen counter, running toward the door right after.