Dinner

~Carrie's POV~

"Oh my gosh Harry.. This is- This is so beautiful. I love it so much." Inside the small velvet box was a beautiful bracelet.

"Only the best for you baby, I love you Carrie." he said leaning over the table to kiss me. This truly was a perfect evening.

"I love you too, Harry." I said smiling at him.

"Do you want to go back to my place or yours dear?" he asked standing up. I stood up as well.

"Well, we both have to work tomorrow and I'm pretty sure if we go home together neither of us will get any sleep Harry. I would love to spend the night with you but I think we should both go to our own house." I said.

"That's completely true babe. I love how you use your head baby." He said wrappinng his arms around me. He pulled me towards the limo.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yes?" he said looking to me.

"Why do you love me?" I asked him.

"Well, its your personalty. You make me smile and you make me happy. You also help with the cure a lot. I know it sounds weird but you do. You're helping me cure my illness Carrie. I know I'll be dead in a few years but I want to spend my remaining years here with you. I want to have tickle fights, and I want to throw food at you, and I want to buy you chocolate, and I want to spend endless hours watching stupid chick flicks with you. I want to spend every night or my short life making love to you. I want us to have endless conversations about the stupidest things. I want us to be happy for however long I have left." He said. Ihad tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Harry, that's so sweet. I don't care how long you have, it will be the best time of your life Harry. And I promise I will never ever leave you. I promise Harry." I said crawling over to him and hugging him.

~Harry's POV~

She had fallen asleep on me while we where riding in the limo. She is so beautiful. I hope she can move on when I'm gone. Its going to kill her I know it is, but she knew what she was getting into when she started dating me. I really hope it doesn't brake her to bad. I hope she has all the kids she wants. I hope she gets to live out all of her amazing dreams. I want her to have a long, beautiful, amazing life. She's only twenty years old. She has such a long time ahead of her. I'm going to die and I'm going to leave her. I hope whoever she falls in love with will treat her right.