Ch 2 - Your Adventure In Life Begins

Once the front door to the house was open, you saw a sight that you couldn't believe. You saw the girl Ikaros that you meet at the train station playing with a little girl that had black hair and two other girls with blue hair and yellow hair that were chasing each other. The blue haired girl caught your attention the most. You thought she was beautiful and just couldn't help but to star at her. Once they realized that Tomoki was home they stopped what they were doing and tackled him except for one of them. The black haired girl was standing in front of you holding up her arms as if she wanted a hug. You bend down and pick her up in your arms. She immediately started hugging you. Friendly you thought.

"Who's the bug?" The blue haired girl that got your attention said.

"The exchange pen pal that I was writing across seas." Tomoki said.

The blue haired girl approached you.

"My name is Nymph. You already meet Ikaros. Blondie over there is Astraea and the one you are holding is Chaos." She said.

"Nice to meet you all." You say.

"Shall I make the tea and get lunch made master?" Ikaros said to Tomoki.

"Yes please Ikaros and let our new friend make himself comfortable." Tomoki said while walking to the living room.

You follow Tomoki while still holding on to Chaos. She seemed happy to meet you and liked you. You sat down and played with Chaos while Nymph just stared at you like she was debating on something in her mind. Astraea and Tomoki picked up some game controllers and started playing a fighting game against each other.

"Feel free to make yourself at home man. Chaos will show you where your room is after we eat." Tomoki said.

Everyone sat down to eat and you spent time with Chaos sitting next to being affectionate. If this is what you had to deal with while living here, you thought it would be fun.