Chapter 6~ First Day of Fights

Tris' POV

Me and Tobias already taught the initiates how to fight and shoot a gun. Today we have them practice fighting each other. I get out of bed and jump in the shower. I finish my shower and put on my bra and underwear on. I pull on my jeans and a dark purple tank top that shows my tattoos. I walk into the bedroom and grab a pillow and throw it at Tobias. "get your lazy butt up Tobias" I yell at him. he groans.

"yes mom" he says still half asleep. I laugh.

"i ain't your mom boy" i shout. He laughs.

"then who are you" he asks. Stupid

"you're amazing girlfriend" I say and walk out of the bathroom to see him shirtless. I stare at his chest. He smirks.

Damn he's hot

Well he's my boyfriend

Why am I talking to myself.

I don't know

"like what you see" he asks.

"very much" i says and he laughs. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my forehead and I smile.

"I love you" he says

"i love you too" i say

"i love you three"

"i love you four"

"i love you six"

"what happened to five"

"it always gets in the way my love"

"aww" i say and smile.

"put a shirt on boy" Zeke says.

"ever heard of knocking"

"yea but i was just to lazy to knock" he says as Tobias puts on a shirt.

"you're so stupid Zeke" i say and grab Tobias' hand. The three of us head to the cafeteria and i let go of Tobias' hand.

~~~Page Break~~~ After fights

Adam won his fight against John. Ryder won his fight against Andrew. Kat won her fight against Sara. Sam won his fight against Ashley. Me and Tobias start to set up guns and knifes and the punching bags so they can practice skills and me and Tobias have to show them how to throw knifes but they won't throw knifes til after visiting day and a few days off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ what do you think?