eight

Liked by chavelua, chordoverstreet and 678,437 othersstellagrey: new issue of teen vogue out now! go pick it up if you like my face or whatever 3,461 commentsuser1: GORGEOUSdjcarper: my loveuser2: fuck it up mauser3: i'm buyinguncle_jezzy: ^user4:...

stellagrey: new issue of teen vogue out now! go pick it up if you like my face or whatever
3,461 comments
user1: GORGEOUS
djcarper: my love
user2: fuck it up ma
user3: i'm buying
uncle_jezzy: ^
user4: um joe WHAT
dacremontgomery: yeah joe WHAT
user5: ew
user6: ANGEL BBY

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

TEEN VOGUE:

STELLA LINCLON SHOWS US THE SOUNDTRACK OF HER LIFE, DISHES ON HER CO STARS, LOVE LIFE, AND OBSESSION WITH BAGELS
actress stella grey lincoln sat down with us last month in new york and decided to tell us a little bit about herself!
here she tells us all about our favorite songs and answers fifteen questions we've been dying to know!

1. PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER
PAUL ANKA
SGL: Okay, so this first song. I feel like everyone knows this song. It's an oldie, but my god, is it a goodie. I remember being a child and hearing my mom play this around the house. I would dance around with my dad and my siblings and sing all the words wrong. This song has a very, very special place in my heart.

2. THE MAN
THE KILLERS
SGL: This song is selfish- I know. It's about being the "man." I know I'm not a man, but it's so encouraging- it's about feeling invincible in your twenties, and I feel like that now. I'm twenty five, and this is the time where you're supposed to be young, and free, and not care what people think. I think this song embodies that perfectly. It's the perfect "f**k you."

3. KNOWLEDGE
OPERATION IVY
SGL: This might be a weird one, or something totally unexpected from me. I remember being thirteen or fourteen and being home alone and blasting this over the speakers in my house and just losing it. It goes hard, man. Plus, it's based of a Socrates saying. That's f**cking cool.

4. THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
THE 1975
SGL: Everyone loses their mind sometimes. The way Matty describes losing his is absolutely beautiful to me. In this song, his mind is almost personified. It's awesome, it's dramatic- it's a bop and a half.

5. JUICY
THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
SGL: Sorry, west coasters. I'm from New York, so this spot goes to Biggie. This song is such a jam. It's the first rap song I remember listening to and I listened to it over and over and over again. What a f**king jam.

6. LOVESONG
THE CURE
SGL: This song is cute as heck. I love The Cure, and this holds a special place in my heart because it's also one of my older brother's favorite songs. I remember stealing his CDs when I was younger and rocking out. This song isn't necessarily a loss your mind type of banger, but I love it so much.