twelve

YOURS TRULY
CHAPTER TWELVE: THE ONE WITH THE EX

YOURS TRULYCHAPTER TWELVE: THE ONE WITH THE EX

"Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, isn't that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?" Chandler lightly chuckled. Rose looked up at the slightly frustrated male, noodles hanging from her lips. 

She shrugged not wanting to tell him the truth. "Um... yeah." Rachel laughed. "Well I mean when I first met you, you know i thought... possibly you might be..." Rachel mumbled looking back down at her pot of noodles.

"You did?" Chandler asked leaning forward eagerly, wanting to find out Rachel's first impression of the male.

"Yeah. But then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts so then I figured maybe not." Rachel answered as Rose looked at Chandler disgusted.

"Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?" Chandler asked scratching the bottom of his chin. The rest of the girls mumbled in agreement. 

"Not me." Joey disagreed along with Ross.

"No, no, me neither. Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Sallidor did." Ross added. 

Chandler looked at the lanky male in disbelief, "You're kidding. Did you tell her I wasn't?" Chandler asked.

"No." Ross quickly replied bowed his head, avoiding eye contact with Chandler. "No, no it's just cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so i told her, you were actually seeing Bernie Spellman... who also liked her so..." He continued. 

Rose looked back at her brother in shock before clapping his back along with Joey who congratulated his friend. Never would Rose had thought that Ross would actually do something so devious. They stopped when they met Chandler's stone cold glare.

"Well, this is fascinating. So what is it about me?" Chandler asked the group, his elbows resting on his knees. 

"I don't know." Phoebe started. "Cause, you're funny, smart." Chandler quickly interrupted her. "So is Ross, you think that about him." The group started to laugh. "Yeah! Right!" They all shouted.

"What is it!" Chandler yelled but was completely ignored. Rose held her stomach while leaning on Joey trying to control her laughter. Chandler frowned at the raven haired woman. "Aw, I'm sorry Chands." She cooed.

"Okay, I don't know you just... have a quality." Monica said, her chopsticks between her fingers. "There you go!" Rose added as the others agreed. 

"Yes, that's it." 

"Yeah, a quality." 

"Oh, oh, a quality. Good because I was worried you guys were going to be vague about this." Chandler sarcastically replied.