Hollywood here we come!

my alarm went off at 4! i really didn't want to wake up! but i had to! 

i got up and took a shower! i changed into a loose shirt that was blue and white striped and white shorts. i wore white sandals! i put on the necklace Austin gave me and my ring and some blue earrings on! put some black eyeliner, mascara and blue eyeshadow. and blow dried my hair and flat ironed it.

i grabbed my pink zebra suitcase! i got my purse! and got my phone charger! i went downstairs! i saw my mom was in the kitchen making me some cereal! i said thanks mom! and you didn't have to be up this early!

she said yes i do because i had to say goodbye to you!

after i was done eating! i brushed my teeth and put it back in my suitcase! then i went into my parent's room to say goodbye to my dad!

i said bye daddy! 

he said bye! have fun and be safe! love you!

i said i will and love you too! 

call me when you land he said

i will! i kissed his cheek and then went back into the living room! i saw it was 5! 

there was a knock at the door! i op ended it and saw it was Austin! i gave my mom a hug etc. 

Austin took my suitcase and put it in the trunk of his mom's mustang.

i got into the backseat!

Hey Emily! meme said

Hey meme! i said

you kid's ready to go to Hollywood? she said

me and Austin both said yes! and we were on the way to the airport!

I put my head on Austin's shoulder. his arm was around me! we both fell asleep!

Austin and Emily wake up! we are here at the airport! meme said

we both woke up! and we got our suitcases! Austin got mine! as always. he is such a gentlemen. i love him!

we got onto the private plane! and me and Austin cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep! we had a 6 hour flight! it would 9am when we got there! there time! they were two hours behind us! we would have to be at the studio at 2!