Leonardo DiCaprio

You only knew Leo from school. You didn't know what to think of him, because everyone had different opinions on him.

Your parents told you to stay away from him. That he was nothing but bad news.

The two of you started talking on a Thursday after school in a nearby abandoned park no one ever went there.

"Why does everyone think so bad of you?" You ask Leo.

He looks at you then to the ground. "Because I'm different" he says as he kicks a rock.

You look questionably at him wanting so desperately ask him so many questions. "So.. what's your opinion on me?" He asks not even giving you time to ask another question.

"Honestly I don't know. My parents tell me to stay away from you" you tell him.

"What makes you think you're different from any of us around here?" You ask trying your hardest not to sound like a bitch.

"My family and the history of my family are different.. people think I'm my parents, that I kill innocent people. I only kill the bad ones" he says staring you right in the eyes.

You don't know what came over you but you leaned in and kissed him. He took no time in pushing you up against the wall and kissing you hard. You both pulled away out of breath you look at him then slap him and run.
------------------------------
Two weeks go by and still no sign of Leo, you knew you shouldn't have kissed him that day but it felt so right.

Your with your friends outside eating lunch. When all of a sudden you feel eyes on you, you look up and there he was walking looking at you.

 When all of a sudden you feel eyes on you, you look up and there he was walking looking at you