The Bromance Scheme (boyxboy)

I took a deep breath, it was my turn and I was already feeling uneasy about this game. I sat there waiting to hear my 'death sentence'.

"Justin I dare you to kiss Jason," Hannah said grinning. I went numb those six words echoed in my ears I froze. If I don't then they would know that the scheme we had for so long was fake and if I do I know it would change our friendship forever.

"Well go ahead we all know about the budding 'bromance' or romance shall I say between you two, we just want to see it ourselves," she continued that made no sense to me I wanted to curse her but it was as if my lips were stapled together. I looked around at everyone in the small circle the girls were grinning and blushing , the boys were smirking then I looked at Jason he had the same facial expression.

I finally snapped back to reality when I realize she was pushing me towards him.... I took a deep breath and leaned forward....

This is happening because of our little scheme and I guess our sins caught up with us now we have to face them.... I know this will change everything forever....\

--------------

Okay So this a more recent book isn't complete but I really do like it most books like this the best friends get together so quickly and then I must say it gets kinda boring well my opinion I like that it isn't all gumbled up and stuff :3 I hope Jason makes Justin beg <3 Check it out.

Dont Forget to vote, comment and Follow <3

-Grand_Master

Start