Colton Sanders

Name - Colton "Cole" Sanders

Age - 23

Species - Human?Sexuality - StraightPersonality - Cole can definitely be defined as a cold person. He's built up a lot of walls around himself, and can't remember the last time he's completely opened up to someone. A bit rude and snarky at first, Cole is a bit stand-offish in a crowd. He hates people asking about his past and roots, and will immediately shut the question down. Once you get to know him better, however, he is a good guy with good intentions. He's very protective of his sister, and believes in hard work and commitment.Faceclaim - Kawika HaopiliLikes - Exploring, music, the forest, dogs, the outdoors, spending time with those he cares about, sunny daysDislikes - thunderstorms, liars, fake people, high-pitched sounds, judgmental people, cats, the darkWhy he joined the selection? - Cole lives with his little sister Vivian, and recently money has become a little tight. He has tried to convince himself that he's entering the selection to help earn money, but falling in love, although impossible as it seems, is one thing he wouldn't mind.Previous Occupation - Waiter and part-time Street musicianFears - The dark, losing his sister, people knowing the truth, and heightsFamily - Vivian, age 17 and Tobias, age 14. His parents were brutally murdered when Cole was 16 years old, and since then he's been the main provider for his family. Vivian and Tobias will be staying with a friend while Cole is away for the selectionThe objects he's bringing with him are: 1. An old family photo 2. His guitar 3. A tooth necklace inherited from his father 4. One of his brother's torn-up teddybears 5. A large, mysterious hand-held safeWhat he likes in a girl - Colton likes a woman who is confident and knows what she wants. He'd like to find someone that he can stay up all night talking to her, and someone who will be accepting of him and his background. Cole would also like to be able to find someone he can work with as a partner, but also someone who wouldn't mind being protected. He'd also like a girl who is not wound-up and rule-obiding, and who is a little wild and willing to try new things.His oppinion of Daralene - He thinks she's very attractive, but won't let his guard down when he meets her. He's expecting Darlene to be a stuck-up rude rich person, because that's his impression of upper class people. He hopes that she'll prove his opinions wrong, though.

~   ~   ~

For rin-sin