𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 - 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

Start from the beginning

"I hear you know how to get into The Basement..." Dante scoffs and looks back his phone.

"Forget it." He shakes his head, not giving her the time of day.

"Oh come on..." She lowers her head, trying to reconnect their eye contact. "You're not still mad about-"

"Don't." Dante clenches his jaw. Josh continues to stare at them back and forth, not knowing what to do. "I suggest you leave before you actually piss me off." Dante spat, eyes still glued to his phone.

"But Baby..." Savannah's manicured hand reaches over to hold his. Dante shakes her hand off as if he'd just been electrocuted.

"I'm not getting you in, Savannah! Forget it!"

"What's going on?" Bree's voice asks as she walks toward the table. "Savannah?"

"She was just leaving." Dante glares at the brunette across from him.

"Why is she here and why is she in my seat?" Bree crosses her arms.

"Yeah, how about you mind your own business, Bree. Okay?" Savannah's eyes light up as she gives Bree the fakest smile she's ever seen.

Bree rolls her eyes and opens her mouth to defend herself, but Dante beats her to it

"Don't talk to her like that." Savannah slowly looks back at him. She was a beautiful creature. Dante would never admit it but one look at her still made him breathless. "Just...just leave."

"Fine," she lets out a huff. "If that's what you want." She bites her bottom lip as she stands up. But she doesn't walk away, she just stands there wanting to persuade him even more. "Dante-"

"Oh my God! Just leave!" Bree finally exclaims. Savannah notices the people staring at them before she makes her way out of the coffee shop.

"What was that all about?" Josh asks.

"It was nothing." Dante shakes it off as he takes another sip.

"Savannah." Bree answers as she takes back her seat.

"Bree," Dante frowns at her, not wanting to talk about it.

"Okay...who's Savannah?" Josh observes Dante and Bree exchanging looks before Dante eventually sighs and looks at him.

"She's my ex."

Josh's eyes widen as his lips form an "o."

"Yeah..." Dante trails off as he looks away. The three of them are silent again before Josh checks the time on his phone.

"Well, my shift starts in a few minutes so I better check in."

"Ok," Bree nods.

"Catch ya later." Dante raises his hand before Josh heads towards the "Employees Only" door.