Chapter 7: The plan

Oreki's point of view

-----------------

I woke up, throat feeling terrible, eyes swollen for no reason, sweat dripping everywhere.

So in a nutshell, I probably look like a person from the asylum who is desperate to get out.

I glance at the clock beside me, my eyes widen as I realized I overslept.

''9:00 a.m.''

No. I couldn't have. Today is the only day where there's no club activity.

And I wasted it sleeping in sweat like a moron.

But hey, I could be absent by the way I look.

''Dad?'' I call out, going down the stairs and looking around like some spy. No reaction or response. He's probably out at work or getting some groceries.

I swiftly walk over to the fridge, get a whole ice cream gallon and spoon, and go to the living room.

It'd be a waste if no one ate it, so why not save food?

I switch on the television and fall back into the couch, letting it accept me as we are friends on days like these. I slowly dig my spoon down my ice cream and get a huge amount of ice cream in one little spoon.

As it enters my mouth, I can't help but smile creepily in pleasure for this is Heaven and it better not be ending soon.

**Satoshi's point of view**

That's weird. It's past 9:00 a.m. and my ex-boyfriend isn't here yet. I wonder what he's doing.

Maybe breathing or something, wow, I'm definitely a smart Japanese kid.

I can't help but listen to the two girls at the other side of me because Math is something I could be doing when I actually care about the subject.

''Like, Erika, so, oh my gosh but.. I'm angry.'' one of them says dramatically.

Hey! Nobody cares about why you're mad just like how we hate Math!

''Oh my gosh, that's like..'' she trails off, pouting her lips and counting her fingers. ''Two divided by six! That's really really really hard. So girl, why so angry?'' the other one replies to her annoyingly.

If this is what society is then I'm not sure if I'm human or something.

I kind of always wanted to be a supernatural guy so I can probably get the bread ahead of everyone.

I know, lame but who can blame me? You'd probably also be risking your life just trying to get one piece of bread.

''I don't wanna talk about it! It's really annoying me and I can't even think straight!'' 

I think I heard enough, the more I listen the more annoyed and murderous I get.

Maybe Oreki's been kidnapped?

It'd be nice if the two girls beside me were kidnapped.

''Oh my gosh! You did it with her boyfriend? Girl, that is crazy!'' 

''Yeah! She deserves it! She was such a crazy starving chick to me, I mean, look at how cute I am."
she stops for a bit and flutters her eyelashes.

Why is the teacher not funding this.

''And she's like, so gross and sickening.''

I've had it with them bad-mouthing that girl I have no idea about.

''Excuse me but, I have seen you and if I had to decide whether a bull dog or you is cuter..'' I start off.

''It'd definitely be a bull dog because at least he knows when to reach his limits.''

Then the bell rang just in time, I smiled at how good I was at this.

She looks at me, eyes widened, her fake eyelashes slowly falling. 

''Come on Erika! He doesn't know people has feelings!'' she screams, grabbing the other girl and forcing her out of the classroom.

I soon walk out then before I know it, I'm in Mayaka's and Chitanda's classroom.

''Hey.. Guys.'' I wave to them as they notice me and start walking towards me.

''Good afternoon!'' Chitanda says cheerfully as she smiles brightly.

The light, it blinds me!

''Good afternoon, Satoshi.'' Mayaka says, a normal expression plastered on her face. ''Where's Oreki?'' her question soon following.

''He's gone.'' I can't help but sigh and scratch the back of my neck. 

They both look at me, shocked.

''E-eh?!'' they say in unison.

''L-like, he's kidnapped?!'' Chitanda screams.

''O-or murdered?!'' Ibara adds.

''No, he's just absent.''

''Oh.'' they say in unison again.

''Let's watch him from afar after classes, okay?'' I joke to them.

They stay silent for about probably a few minutes and look at each other seriously.

''M-Mayaka-chan! We're going to go stalking!''

''C-Chitanda! I've never done that before!'' they start panicking that they didn't realize I left already.

Stalking and admiring from afar, what's the difference?

Chapter 7 end =)

a/n: hey guys,

QUICK UPDATE IKR I DIDNT EXPECT THIS XD